I think I have a crush on a girl that I met at the beginning of the month. What should I do?

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 01:00 pm
I look at her sometimes in class and I am too shy to talk to her. I am also alone at breaks and lunches at school. I think I am developing a crush on her and when I try to deny it, I look at her more and too shy.

She gave everyone their maths books and when she gave it to me, she smiled at ne. She sometimes looks at me too during class.

What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:57 pm
@Relationship2021,
When you are on your break why don't you invite her over? She may be shy as well. Is she in your class right before your break? If so, arrange to walk out the room about the same time she does and say hi, I noticed you have the same break, would you like to sit with me, we could go over our classwork together and help each other out. Something like that - this is more a friendship type of invite.

Or say something about lunch - like hi I will be here at lunch time if you would like to join me, I was little confused about xyz in class what did you understand it? Or that profession is a big odd - whatever is appropriate for the situation that you both share in class just to start a conversation.

The worst thing that happens is she says no. Well at least you know then she is not interested. Or you could end up with a good friend, a study partner or a girlfriend - all of which are positives.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Relationship2021

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 12:55 pm
@Linkat,
Hello,

I have began talking to her since Monday about lessons at almost opportunity I've got (such as when we leave for break). She has a close friend she is always with. I really would like to get to know her too. She does smile around me when I am talking to her and I don’t know if I came on her too strong.

I even worked with her in a group yesterday and said ‘I enjoyed working with you, so and so’.

I am thinking of also going up to them and sitting with her and her friend at break and lunch too.

Thank you very much for your advice!

Linkat

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 01:48 pm
@Relationship2021,
Good luck - I think your approach should work well and like I said worst case you make a couple of friends.
Relationship2021

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 02:18 pm
@Linkat,
Thanks
0 Replies