How to reduce sexual arousal and last longer

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:48 am
Everyone,

I've been having this issue for quite a while, where I can finish in just a few strokes, don't know if this classifies as PE.

I'm fairly comfortable with the Kegel exercises and am able to identify the point of no return, squeeze and give myself some more time. The issue is that after that, either the arousal is still there and after I start thrusting/stroking, I'm near the finish line again or other thing that has happened is that after a few squeezes, I'll just have like a no-cum orgasm, my penis will twitch a bit and then I'll go soft.

In general, strategies to be able to last longer will be much appreciated. In general, how do you combine the Kegels without risking going soft, is it like every 5 strokes you squeeze or something like that?

Also, the sexual arousal, while good and fun, can I reduce it and last longer?

Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,746 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

RMorris326

Wed 6 Oct, 2021 07:07 pm
@fa4423900,
Go slower - change positions more often, spend more time on forplay etc... when you get excited concentrate on peeing just a little (it's a natural birth control) This fools the body into thinking you just peed and will allow you to keep your hardness expecially if you can pull out and calm down as you change positions to keep yourself from going over the edge.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 14 Oct, 2021 06:20 pm
Perhaps, get a life?
0 Replies