Life

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2021 03:58 am
I am one of approximately 7,851,163,856 people. So I'm actually irrelevant as I often say to myself, but since the probability of being born is one in four hundred trillion I'm actually something special. According to researchers, it is even more likely to win the lottery six times in a row than to be born a human. So we can see ourselves as something special. And nevertheless, we're still getting down, not just from each other but mainly from ourselves. We compare ourselves with others and always only see the bad in ourselves. In social networks like Facebook (although that has become "out" again), Instagram, Tik Tok. In working with our colleagues and bosses. In our free time, be it during sports, in the club or at home with our own family. And why? Just why? Yes, the question can be answered quickly. Others have more wealth than you, a pool, a better job, they got the gift that you actually wanted yourself, get the affection you think is right. But let's be honest. We're not doing badly, or at least not all of us. And yet we pull ourselves down from other success, other beauty and punish our own body our own self as: ugly, not smart enough. In some moments I ask myself the question: Why me? What did I do to someone? Why am I in this world? Why do I live? But shouldn't I be happy to be here? Shouldn't I forget the bad, unpleasant moments and always keep the happy ones in my memory. Don't compare myself to others just because I don't drive a sports car, I'm not an internationally known actor, don't have the latest cell phone ... Everyone is special in their own way and you don't need a sports car or anything to prove it. So let's appreciate each other more, don't envy others and just give a **** about what others have and what you don't have or can never have yourself. Because we are something special. In the end we prevailed against four hundred trillion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 930 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2021 09:41 am
@roxyRoxana,
All I want to know is where the paragraph breaks are.
roxyRoxana

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2021 03:56 am
@jespah,
Yes good question I didn't find it either. ok just joking. To be honest yesterday I wrote such a text for the first time so I just didn't use any Smile
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2021 06:53 am
@roxyRoxana,
Edit!

Paragraphs would help.
0 Replies