I have seen precious little in your posts condemning the West’s actions.
Then either you are not on the threads where I criticise such, or only reading what you want to. I don't know which it is.
I don’t think that white ideologies and religions are inherently superior to those of darker skinned people, and none of your posts have convinced me that you feel the same.
Superior? Every single one has different strengths, and different flaws. The strengths of western ideologies have been discussed to death. The flaws include many of the things I previously mentioned - percentagewise:
- don't tend to see other peoples as truly human (wars are very difficult to justify to yourself when you understand just how human others other, and what the human affect is...while at the sime time knowing that occassionally, it is unavoidable)
- questioning what is told to them is told to them (this is same for all people, just the percentages differ)
- encourage people not to live by principles
- encourage people to be self serving
- encourage people to feel entitled
- encourage people to disempower themselves (by giving away problem solving, not learning to manage conflict etc)
- contributes to the growing mental health crisis (particularly anxiety)
- etc (the above are just off the top of my head, so likely missing many other flaws)
Mind you - many of those, and the reasons I came to such conclusions, are dicussion in themselves. Because of that - most of those type of discussions Ive had, are verbal. It is way to easy to misinterpret / not understand the above when just written.
Same goes for my mothers heritage - there are strengths and weaknesses. I consider her raising superior to what I've seen of western people (not sure about particular European groups), and very unfortunately, tribal cultures are prone to corruption from the massive amounts of money that corporate cultures can produce (because family comes first in tribal cultures, that can be exploited). As I said - all have their strengths and weaknesses.
I think perhaps you confuse threads discussing specific issues...as being the view of the whole. I don't see things that way. Specifics can be discussed without it being a belief about the whole - and because of that, the whole shouldn't have to be constantly qualified.