Example of Rush Limbaugh's sick humor

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 01:06 pm
a lot of those dittoheads looked young and fit to me.

why aren't they trading in the club gitmo tees for cammies ?
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 05:17 pm
Dissapearing without rights forever. The only vacation I ca think of that describes is a vacation at hotel California.

Sick.

TF
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 05:21 pm
thethinkfactory wrote:
Dissapearing without rights forever. The only vacation I ca think of that describes is a vacation at hotel California.

Sick.

TF

don't forget club niger. people are climbing over each other to get in at that fabulous watering hole.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 09:23 am
kelticwizard wrote:
PS: I 'd like to see how much laughing Limbaugh does if he had to spend even a single week in the Guantanamo facility. I'm sure he would have all sorts of "resort" jokes after that.

He needs to go on a diet, and eating the Gitmo food wouldn't help.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 12:50 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
kelticwizard wrote:
PS: I 'd like to see how much laughing Limbaugh does if he had to spend even a single week in the Guantanamo facility. I'm sure he would have all sorts of "resort" jokes after that.

He needs to go on a diet, and eating the Gitmo food wouldn't help.

he can't go to gitmo, tico. you know he's got that boil on his butt. what were ya thinkin' bro ??
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 09:14 pm
El-Diablo wrote:
Well he's a scumbag and the Gitmo is far from a club and its ridiculous to suggest such a thing. However I did find the picture funny Laughing . I believe people are getting too serious. I think Limbaugh is being too serious to suggest this as anything short of a comical picture and its stupid that some of you are getting worried about it. Symbol of the partisnaship in America? Puh-leeze....

They get better treatment there then they ever did in their home countries. I say give them bread and water and bring on the beatings. We have to teach those terrorists not to mess with the US.

My father always told me never to start a fight, but if you get hit first then you should hit them back harder. I'm happy we are following words taught to me by my father.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:31 pm
We ought to have people who are trying to kill us in prison camps. Aside from the unsanctioned acts of individual soldiers, such have occurred in every single war, what violations of law are you referring to? Do you know of any allied jailors or interrogators who have been caught committing crimes and not prosecuted? Have you ever posted any protest against the other side's execution of allied prisoners?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:40 pm
Re: Example of Rush Limbaugh's sick humor
Ticomaya wrote:
Meanwhile ... example of some sick liberals: LINK.

well... it was followed by this:

"his son is about five or six. Maybe you should shut up about things you know nothing about.

It's one thing to research and criticize someone's record, but this whole sub-thread just makes dems look ridiculous."

There's plenty of sickos on both sides of the fence.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 07:53 am
Re: Example of Rush Limbaugh's sick humor
panzade wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Meanwhile ... example of some sick liberals: LINK.

well... it was followed by this:

"his son is about five or six. Maybe you should shut up about things you know nothing about.

It's one thing to research and criticize someone's record, but this whole sub-thread just makes dems look ridiculous."

There's plenty of sickos on both sides of the fence.

True, Pan. But let's exhibit some perspective. Is there a particular reason "Ted Kennedy Life Guard Facility" isn't funny?

El-Diablo has the right attitude, IMO.
0 Replies