Example of Rush Limbaugh's sick humor

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 10:47 am
Example of Rush Limbaugh's sick humor:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/eibessential/illustrating_absurdity/gallery4.guest.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,863 • Replies: 28
No top replies

rayban1

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 12:22 pm
Re: Example of Rush Limbaugh's sick humor
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/eibessential/illustrating_absurdity/galler

y4.guest.html

I see you're out trolling again........Your constant posting of other peoples ideas and thoughts makes me question whether or not you have ever given any thought to attempting original thinking.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 12:32 pm
rayban1 wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/eibessential/illustrating_absurdity/galler

y4.guest.html

I see you're out trolling again........Your constant posting of other peoples ideas and thoughts makes me question whether or not you have ever given any thought to attempting original thinking.

Hmm.

Pot vs. kettle ?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 12:59 pm
It's typical conservative humor, and especially typical Limbaugh humor, to sneer at other's suffering or, in this case, torture.

While most of the inmates at Guantanamo are hardly sympathetic people, the fact remains that we set up the camp outside the US purposely so we could skirt anti torture laws in this country.

I remember the TV panel show where Michael Moore said that there were still over 40 million people without health insurance in this country, and one of the young, (twenties), conservatives on the panel started making violin playing motions with his hands, (a gesture which refers to the fact that most poignant scenes in the movies are accompanied by violin music}. Moore told the guy off pretty well, by the way.

Same style of humor. Conservatives like to brag how unmoved they are by the plight of someone else.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 02:48 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Hmmm. Are you talking about the legos? What's the problem?

Did you hear some Gitmo detainees are on a hunger strike? They eat better than me, and they're on a hunger strike.

-----

Meanwhile ... example of some sick liberals: LINK.

Yeah, they're talking about Roberts' 4 year old son. Humor? No, they're serious.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 02:56 pm
One only has to follow PDiddie around here to see who's got the sickest sense of humor.

Libs win--hands down.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 03:04 pm
At least we know where the hands are.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 03:05 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Did you hear some Gitmo detainees are on a hunger strike? They eat better than me, and they're on a hunger strike.

Fell for the old lemon chicken line, huh?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 03:08 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Fell for the old lemon chicken line, huh?

No, it was the Baked Tandouri Chicken Breast and Mustard-Dill Baked Fish that did it for me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 03:09 pm
And you don't eat better than that?

Where'd you go wrong in life, Tico?
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 04:21 pm
PDiddie? Is he a political commentator like Rush Limbaugh or is he a rap star, because I could have sworn he was a rap star.

Anyway, these horrible jokes, I find are a symptom of the partisanship that is tearing your country apart. I say both sides need to grow up and see that labels such as "liberal" and "conservative" are meaningless in the fact that we have certain degrees of liberalness and conservatism and that the picture isn't black and white.

Both sides need to just grow up.

Then again, I do like shows like the British "Have I Got News For You" where they make fun of politicians and political parties, but that show takes pot shots at both sides of the political spectrum.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 04:33 pm
I will have to disagree with you, Wolf. Anyone who backs Bush and this evil administration should be executed for stupidity.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 04:36 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I will have to disagree with you, Wolf. Anyone who backs Bush and this evil administration should be executed for stupidity.

Gus, as usual, goes too far. The kind thing to do for the sake of the nation is to simply sterilize the idiots to keep them from breeding.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:03 pm
Road side executions..
All in favor say ..
bang
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:12 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
While most of the inmates at Guantanamo are hardly sympathetic people, the fact remains that we set up the camp outside the US purposely so we could skirt anti torture laws in this country.

NO. WE didn't set up the detention camp at Guantanamo Bay in order to evade national and international human rights laws . . . OUR GOVERNMENT did. The fact that our government doesn't practice what it preaches (and demands of others) with respect to human rights, makes all of us look like hypocrits unworthy of respect. The whole world is rolling their eyes at our empty platitudes.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:19 pm
PDiddie thinks he's a rap star--but no, I'm talking about the member here, who posts the most vile bilge on the site.

"If they don't agree with you, kill them."
----------------Al Quaidemocrats

I thought they would merge one day.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:33 pm
The first year Rush was broadcast in Houston, I listened every day, thinking I had to answer everything he said. During the second week, he said what sounded like, "Would you ride in a car with a woman who kept farting indide the car?" He spent a goodly portion of the show beating this sick horse, until at the very end. He said "F-A-R-D-I-N-G- -Putting on makeup while driving." Anyway, I quit listening and have never tuned in again.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:36 pm
kelticwizard wrote:

Debra_Law wrote:
NO. WE didn't set up the detention camp at Guantanamo Bay in order to evade national and international human rights laws . . . OUR GOVERNMENT did. The fact that our government doesn't practice what it preaches (and demands of others) with respect to human rights, makes all of us look like hypocrits unworthy of respect. The whole world is rolling their eyes at our empty platitudes.

I used the word "we" because we have to accept the responsibility for our governemnt's actions, no matter how much we oppose them. Fact is, the government moved them to Guantanamo so they could do things to them there that they could not do to them on the mainland.

Regardless, I agree with you that this government took pains to evade our own country's human rights laws.

What cute little tricks are they going to devise next to deny human rights to the people in this country?

This is no laughing matter, despite Limbaugh and the Republican's attempts to make it seem like a big joke. How many rights is this government going to find ways of avoiding before the Republicans stop laughing?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 05:42 pm
PS: I 'd like to see how much laughing Limbaugh does if he had to spend even a single week in the Guantanamo facility. I'm sure he would have all sorts of "resort" jokes after that.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2005 12:50 pm
Well he's a scumbag and the Gitmo is far from a club and its ridiculous to suggest such a thing. However I did find the picture funny Laughing . I believe people are getting too serious. I think Limbaugh is being too serious to suggest this as anything short of a comical picture and its stupid that some of you are getting worried about it. Symbol of the partisnaship in America? Puh-leeze....
0 Replies