Is Reality All In Our Heads?

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2021 04:47 pm
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
That of course includes your own classical God ....

Why do you keep trying to hang that around my neck? Makes me think your reaction to 'God' is just an involuntary reflex, not based on anything actually said.
Albuquerque

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2021 02:55 am
@Leadfoot,
I tend to associate you with the so called classical God sorry my mistake.
Albuquerque

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2021 03:03 am
@igm,
We don't disagree much except I believe Fractals bring to lower domains the same "shapes" you might have in higher domains.

We also agree that conventional words and old concepts often feel inadequate for an honest proper self inquiry on these problems.

Finally let me give you some background regarding my interest in Philosophy and Science when I was 5-6 years old. It all started with Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek and the series Kung-Fu from the 70's. Both mesmerized me forever.
On this regard don't think I am alien to oriental Philosophical approaches like Buddhist and Taoism teachings. They are interesting enough but not sufficient for me. It is my personal quest and obligation to push the boundaries and play Devil's advocate against myself as far as my small mind can and I will die doing just that through my own path and way!
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2021 06:14 am
@Albuquerque,
No offence taken, but thank you.
And i have no complaint with you or anyone insisting on finding their own way. I wish more people would, rather than following an authority that they don't actually understand.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 10:13 am
@bulmabriefs144,
If you 'individualise' reality - Yes, It's all in 'your' head - Where else could it be? You 'individually' are the Only 'por' (Point of Recognition). Thus -reality is in 'your' head Only. If you perceive 'consciousness' as an onmiversal event - then you are a conduit for conscious-manifestation. In this case - you are a single cell in a body whose recognition of reality is none of your concern. Until you rejoin the conscious source - and recognise otherwise. Have a lovely Day
0 Replies

LeoOpolain
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2021 09:03 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Your writing is interesting. It would be cool to read something else from you.
0 Replies