Looking for advice about my partners interests

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 05:58 pm
To start, I am in my early 30s. I’m about 5 feet 7 inches and I weigh about 190 lbs or so. I’ve been going steady with this guy for about 9 months now. He’s really nice and caring, but he is interested in some things that I think are a little weird. I hope someone can tell me if this is more normal than I may think. Not 1 of my previous partners has ever asked me the questions he has or has shown interest in the things he does. He is 5feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 90 lbs so I’m the bigger and heavier person. The first time he did something odd we were sitting next to each other watching Superbad, which tends to send me laughing until I can’t breathe in some parts. I should also mention I hate my laugh. His laugh is beautiful. It’s light airy and musical. Mine is like a hyena. When I laugh hard there is no excaping it. So to start off we held hands. But what he did that I later noticed was once my hand was in his he rested our linked hands over my lap right on my abdomen. Not on my lap, but on my lower stomach just above my lap. But at that point I was more into the movie so I didn’t pay much attention. I think I got a few medium long giggles in too without his hand leaving mine. But, of course, it’s Superbad, and soon enough I busted out laughing so hard, my belly hurt with every hyena laugh I inhaled and released. Almost as soon as I tossed my head back in laughter, his hand jumped from my hand he was holding on my abdomen to my belly, and he placed his other hand on my chest just below the collarbone. When I was done about 30 seconds later, he removed his hand from my chest but kept his other hand on my belly. When I asked him later why he did that he turned red and said that he likes the movement my body makes when I laugh. When I pressed him for more details he didn’t say much else except apparently with my laugh not beeing the exhale of ha ha ha followed by the gasp for air, he says my belly moves differently. I’ve tried to feel how my stomach moves differently but I can’t tell how its different from other people. Does anyone here have that kind of laugh or do you know someone who does? If so, what has been your experience? Since that movie date, I feel like we have grown closer, but he still asks me weird stuff, and I think I’m catching whatever he has because . For example, about 4 months ago, we were laying in bed, him on my chest. I have never had the opportunity to be on top. All of my partners have been smaller than me so they always went for the top, so I have no idea what it feels like. I asked him what he feels, and he said he could feel my belly as I breathe. Then he started asking if I could breathe in all the way, hold it, he then asked me to flex my belly muscles, and then he tickled me and all that held in air exploded out as I laughed so hard the hyena came out full on. I asked him what it felt like and he said he had never experienced movement like that. That didn’t really answer my question, so again I’m asking here. Men when you are on top and your partner starts to laugh, what does it feel like? And women on bottom what other fun things Can I do with my belly when he is on top? After he’s done on top we spooned. Me behind him with his lower back pressed firmly against my belly. We then turned on the tv and watched for a while. Then he asked me why when we are on our sides and I laugh, he can feel my belly pull in then quickly push back out over and over with my hyena laugh, but when he is on top of me instead of my belly going in and out he feels my belly get firm with the exhale, and then soft and jolting back up on the inhale? Another odd thing he did happened about 2 months ago. I had received bad news about one of my family members passing away. I cried so hard I couldn’t breathe. I held him tight against me letting him feel as much of my body and chest as I could. I think I have never cried so hard. I remember him saying something about him feeling my stomach going flat for about 10 seconds because I couldn’t take in air. Has anyone else been held by a crying person and what did it feel like for you? I hope I can get lots of story’s and hopefully some explanations too. Thanks for reading
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 888 • Replies: 10
No top replies

VABGirl

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:12 pm
@Bassplayer19921,
My boyfriend held me while he was crying over a family member lost.
Bassplayer19921

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:20 pm
@VABGirl,
Is your friend male or female? What did it feel like when they were holding you and crying? Also what type of cry does your friend have? Was it like the loud whale? Or like adult sobbing? Some adults sound and shake like they are laughing when they cry I’m not sure why
VABGirl

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 07:27 pm
@Bassplayer19921,
A male, and it was just normal crying i suppose. He was upset.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 07:35 pm
Bassplayer19921 wrote:
He's really nice and caring, but he is interested in some things that I think are a little weird. I hope someone can tell me if this is more normal than I may think. Not 1 of my previous partners has ever asked me the questions he has or has shown interest in the things he does.

It's possible that he has some kind of fetish about bellies jiggling or something. But so long as a fetish doesn't involve criminal activity (or become so obsessive that he starts touching strangers as they walk by) it should be harmless.

I don't know if fetishes are necessarily "normal", but there are plenty of people out there with harmless fetishes. So long as a fetish is harmless, so what?

Note that I'm not a psychiatrist or any kind of expert here, so don't take this as an official diagnosis or anything.

I bet it'd totally blow his mind if you learned to belly dance.
VABGirl

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 08:57 pm
@oralloy,
Yea, a belly dance would be something!!
Bassplayer19921

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 09:10 pm
@VABGirl,
So I should not feel weird when he does these things and makes these kind of requests? I never thought my belly and ugly laugh could be sexual in any way. Does anyone else here enjoy this kind of thing? Now I want to know more
oralloy

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 10:46 pm
@Bassplayer19921,
Bassplayer19921 wrote:
So I should not feel weird when he does these things and makes these kind of requests?

You do have the right to feel weird about it, and to object if that's how you really feel. But I would argue that it's harmless.

Perhaps fulfilling his requests is an opening for you to make your own requests of him.

Bassplayer19921 wrote:
Does anyone else here enjoy this kind of thing?

Probably not. There is a fairly small population here, and the odds of someone here having that specific fetish are probably slim. If such a person is here, I certainly don't know about it. But maybe someone will speak up.

Bassplayer19921 wrote:
Now I want to know more

There is an internet rule "If it exists, there is a fetish about it." That rule seems to be true. That's about the extent of my knowledge of the subject.
0 Replies

VABGirl

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2021 03:41 am
@Bassplayer19921,
Well, its up to you if you like it or not.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2021 07:25 am
@Bassplayer19921,
Bassplayer19921 wrote:

we were sitting next to each other watching Superbad, which tends to send me laughing until I can’t breathe in some parts.

So you got over being blind, (and a bloke.)

This is your fetish and you’re not entirely comfortable with it, which is why you’re pretendI got to be the partner of someone with said fetish to gauge reaction.

To be honest I don’t think it’s that weird, but going online and pretending to be someone else in order to discuss it is weird.
0 Replies

Jingleboots

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 02:56 pm
@Bassplayer19921,
I'm really sorry, but I just can't even finish reading this ... whatever it is.....
0 Replies