TODAY MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE OCCULT EXTREMISTS OUT THERE!

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:22 pm
Oh, I'm great, osso. Went to work for Wentworth Gallery (I know, it's a chain gallery and who want's to collect chains). Doing very well and am getting some lighting projects from it also.

I can't believe, KiwiChic, that anyone on the Internet doesn't know that all caps is shouting or screaming out your message. The message is even dubious.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:11 pm
Oh I dunno, it was a suggestion........ Very Happy
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 04:28 am
I'm still waiting.....

On a compeletly sort of related issue. It is just a little bit depressing to check out the vast number of folk who have joined and never even gotten around to making a single post (even one in capitals).

Personally, I blame Gus... or the wabbit... possibly Bill Gates.... definately the Bush Administration. Thoughts?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 04:35 am
i think some of them must read along, but choose not to post... others sign up for the sole purpose of spamming... and i've been told some are registered automatically thru bots and such...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:08 am
she posted something completely illegible, thinking she had done the world a favor and had reached millions of people, then walked away from her computer.

or

the cult leader forbid her contact with the outside world..
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:10 am
shewolfnm wrote:
the cult leader forbid her contact with the outside world..

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:43 am
The cult leader being the chief psychiatrist in the asylum?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:45 am
Maybe the voices in her head told her to stop writing to us.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:51 am
If the voices are THAT LOUD, I'd seek professional help.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:57 am
maybe GOD said... turn off the internet.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 08:08 am
Or her rice krispies?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 08:10 am
God is the Internet!
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:41 pm
no - if it had been like that, Shewolf, I bet it would have been more along the lines of:

'maybe God said: TURN OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST THE DAMN CAPS LOCK'
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 01:30 pm
Thank you God.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:07 pm
maybe all caps can mean shouting, as most of us assume, but also has the secondary and lesser known meaning of, "I am channeling the voice of the almighty GOD!!!!"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:32 pm
Personally, when I first clicked on to a website related to the NY Times, after months of getting the paper by email updates - a giant new world opened up to me - anyway, when I first checked into a forum, I had no clue about things like using capital letters. Now a few years later I am a veteran poster, but not so old and grey in this realm that I can't remember having no clue.

We should explain, and if it keeps up, we should ignore. Usually people who do that don't post again. But I can imagine doing that myself, when I first posted, so I leave a bit of room,

The deal is, in adult life, shouters are discounted, and it follows in type as it does in daily life. But learning that sometimes takes a while and all who are learning aren't useless nincompoops.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:35 pm
Although some are.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:47 pm
Those who are hearing the voice of God whether channeling it or not are those who are trying to find a way to escape from the asylum.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 03:37 am
I don't enjoy saying "I told you so", but - I told you so.

Actually, that WAS kinda enjoyable....
0 Replies