GETTING UP EARLY

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 06:55 pm
i am doing research on how can i get up early,i found different sites and i am comparing results, as soon as im at work (obiously is roofing), i can work hard even not take lunch only water all day, i can stay up late, but in the mornings i feel like a ton i dont know if its just lazy, or something is wrong i also wake up with the worst dry-mouth and so tirsty even if i gulped water all day, on the roof can get pretty hot somedays,but if i go to bed late or early dont make any difference once i am in , I AM IN!!, and gettin out is very hard for me, this affects my overall day production and i dont want to be lazy anymore, some friends work just as hard, go out drinking , dancing and they are the next day at 7:00 on the job!!, at least their body is , Laughing , some people say is just lazy , but for all i know it could be a sleeping disorder or something, HELP!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 635 • Replies: 3
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 06:58 pm
I believe you are beyond help.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:27 pm
I count on my junior cat to wake me when the alarm goes off, but they won't all do this.

Possibly set up some sort of light with a timer. Might work better than the regular alarm.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:54 pm
this guy had the same problem i do:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser-part-ii/
0 Replies