Finest army in the world?

wolf

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 11:36 pm
My ass.

Eighteen British boys have been killed due to US error. 18 young, talented young men. For oil profit.

You can shove your high tech army.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,631 • Replies: 35
No top replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 01:42 am
Thanks for informing us out of which orifice you would be communicating.
0 Replies

frolic

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 05:42 am
This is what the finest army in the world caused in Basra.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Be aware, it will make your stomach turn.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Dont see it if u dont like the images of death.

Collateral Damage?

And the UK troops thinks they will be welcomed in Basra with singing and dancing?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 01:41 pm
Scott Ritter: US will loose this war

http://www.gulufuture.com/news/scott_ritter030325.htm
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 01:46 pm
I'm tired of hearing about how all of the Arab world is "holy land".

And it's lose, not loose. As long as this man is cheering for the US to fail, he could spell it correctly.
0 Replies

frolic

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 03:22 pm
Piffka wrote:
I'm tired of hearing about how all of the Arab world is "holy land".

And it's lose, not loose. As long as this man is cheering for the US to fail, he could spell it correctly.

I'm happy you care about your language. However, not all of us are brought up in English. Respect that. How is your French, German or Dutch by the way?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 04:25 pm
I welcome English as the Earth's main language. So I feel slightly embarassed that I made a spelling error, I really do.

I even welcome an American political dominance in the world - if it's based on the real values of the constitution, which, since election 2000, is not the case. What the Bush-coup promised to the Army has NOTHING to do with the spreading of American values. Oil dominance is an excuse for American dominance, not a means towards it. International respect can not be bought or bribed with oil fields.

That miscalculation by George HW Bush has tricked the US army into a war that is NOT for America, but for a private group of powerful oil and CIA men (in other words: chickenhawks). As a result, the US army is losing tons of credibility. Everything it accomplished after the Kosovo succes is gone because of Bush' stupidity.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 05:07 pm
Wolf, did the little men from the flying saucer visit you again last night? Crop circles in your yard?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 05:11 pm
time to read the Politics Forum guidelines again, I would suggest.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 05:17 pm
Oh. EXCUSE ME! Sorry.

But honestly, wolfie has a fascination with alien life forms that borders on the fanatical.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 05:24 pm
The "loose" misspelling, along with many other errors in spelling and grammar, came from wolf's above link. wolf merely failed to notice the error when quoting it.

Fintan Dunne, the individual who wrote the article and who presumably transcribed the interview, was guilty of numerous errors, primarily in punctuation and spelling. Regardless of the appeal of the topic, I have difficulty accepting the story of a journalist who writes and punctuates at a fifth grade level.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 10:38 pm
cjhsa, you onanist little duck, what have I said to warrant your dismay? I believe the intersecting of A2K forum topics is a bad idea.

I'm willing to learn other views on the true content of American patriottism, maybe I'm overseeing something. But please don't tell me Saddam Hussayn is clearly a threat, or even that oil is of a secundary concern in this unilateral attack on his country.

The US army should serve as a defensive, not an offensive force. Since 9/11, it was artificially pushed to become an invading entity. This is wrong for the US and the stability of the world. It's an objective mistake.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 09:10 am
Thanks for your OPINION, wolf.

Unfortunately, as is often the case, it is not supported with the facts, but it is certainly your perogative to continue to assert it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 08:09 pm
Now wolfie, be nice and thank the man for giving his permission.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 02:52 pm
Thank you maxsdadeo.

I guess your opinion on 9/11 is based on incontrovertible evidence.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 03:03 pm
Are you starting a new thread, wolf?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 10:49 pm
Now wolf, apologize to the nice man for messing up his thread.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 11:34 pm
It was during Bush's camapign that he said the army had deteriorated badly under Clinton, as had our weapons. Just think! In two years we now have the best trained, best equipped army in the world. And such technologically advanced weapons, developed in those two years.

What miracles have been wrought, militarily! And yet, the thought processes seem to have become mired. So, this did not go according to their war games? What kind of games were they playing that an Iraqi resistance did not come up?

And the fedayeem? During our Revolutionary War, didn't we fight successfully with band and groups of people like that? how far back in history do you have to go?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2003 06:32 pm
link
Now an American A10 has fired and then re-fired on a British tank, killing a British soldier and injuring another one. The tank was clearly recognizable as British. Iraqi civilians, including a 12 year- old boy, have been shot to pieces. The British soldier called the pilot a cowboy with no regard for human life.
---------------------
Hey, my dear yankees. Get a grip, get your boys home, and then start learning how to live with the rest of the world, instead of hurting the rest of the world. You'll live happier lives...
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:06 am
The US military is really out of touch with basic human decency. Listen to this report of a group of Israeli journalists and how they were treated by a certain major Shaw:

(starts 14:20)
0 Replies