Poll: How do you feel about Bill Cosby being let out of jail early?

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2021 11:46 am
Hi. I'm just a bit curious about this. Bill Cosby was let out of jail early due to a technicality - the sexual assault case that was brought against him was thrown out of court because it was decided that Mr. Cosby couldn't incriminate himself.

Cosby also got out of jail early because he had an effecient defense team working for and with him. Cosby had money and knew how to manipulate the system.

I'm not judging. I think it's disgraceful, because if Cosby IS in fact GUILTY of ALL the women he was reported as sexually assaulting then he should have served the whole duration of his sentence.

The only reason R. Kelly was allowed to go free instead of staying in jail for what he did was because someone bailed him out.

Epstein is still in jail.

Like I said, I'm not judging. Some of the women who claimed Cosby sexually assaulted them could have fabricated their stories. The media could also have been distorting the truth about what happened.

One woman publicly stated she knew the women Cosby targeted.

The whole thing doesn't make any sense to me; Cosby publicly admitted on some late-night talk show that he roofied women's drinks. Like a lot of celebs he thought he was untouchable.

I hope the man gets Saved.

What do you think about a court's decision to let Cosby out of jail?

I'm just curious. Please help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,347 • Replies: 15
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2021 01:05 pm
I hope he sues and wins millions in compensation.

Having your civil liberties violated is not just a technicality.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2021 01:32 pm
I feel like it's just one more thing that media use to get ad views and politicos use to get donations
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2021 01:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
The "technicality" you mentioned is not a technicality...it is the law.

He was released because his lawyers convinced a court that he had not gotten a fair trial...and the state Supreme Court of Pennsylvania affirmed that decision. It also affirmed that he could not be tried again on the same matter.

He was not let out of jail early...because of the mistakes made in his trial, he should not have been put into prison.

Not sure what you mean by hoping he gets "saved"...but if that is some religious nonsense, so be it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2021 02:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I'm not judging. I think it's disgraceful,

Epstein is still in jail.

You are judging, that’s what you’re doing when you sa6 it’s disgraceful.

Epstein died in prison. It was widely reported at the time.
BillW

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 02:15 am
@izzythepush,
Questionable suicide. His girlfriend/cohort (Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell) is in jail awaiting trial. This might include tRump, - turning states evidence on a dead man is not enough, she may have to unload on rumpy to get credit points!
BillW

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 02:58 am
@BillW,
Oh yeah, Bill Cosby getting out of jail early, how do I feel, not so good! Of course, if the prosecution needs him for anything, he has to comply - forthrightly, completely and truthfully.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:02 am
@BillW,
As I said if he IS in fact guilty of sexually assaulting a bunch of women he should have served his whole sentence.

My mother said his sentence should have been longer.

BillW

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:25 am
@JGoldman10,
It is! The real sentence that is!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 05:55 am
@BillW,
There is a Sky Documentary about her.

It was on last night, but I didn’t see it.

The Maxwells are a rotten bunch, her dad, Captain Bob, was a crook who also died/disappeared in mysterious circumstances.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 07:12 am
I lost respect for Cosby just like I lost respect for Paul Reubens and Hulk Hogan.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Interesting!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2021 05:03 am
@BillW,
It’s scandalous, Robert Maxwell stole money from the Mirror group’s pension fund and disappeared at sea before it was found out.

He was effectively bankrupt and it is criminal that his daughter was able to live the life of a wealthy socialite funded on the stolen savings of Mirror pensioners.
BillW

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 02:50 am
@izzythepush,
She is certainly getting wht she deserves, at present! And, she has the get out of jail free card if she wants to use it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 03:26 am
@BillW,
It’s always gratifying to see someone like that locked up.
BillW

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2021 06:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes!!!
0 Replies