How do you get sexually aroused by a 'good girl'?

Wed 7 Jul, 2021 02:25 pm
I'm use to being aroused by women who are bad girls, but those kind of women have not been the best for me when it comes to relationships. But now I a have so far a really good relationship, but she is kind of a good girl, in the bedroom, if that is not sounding too, politically incorrect to say. But I am having trouble being sexually aroused by her because of it, but I really like her and do not want to be.

Does anyone have any advice when it comes to this problem possibly? Thank you for any advice on it! I really appreciate it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 709 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

mommabear

Wed 7 Jul, 2021 05:36 pm
@harmonica,
might be something other than good/bad. Some men have problems getting aroused by smaller women, too much like trying to get turned on by children assuming you're not Jeffrey Epstein or Bill Clinton. In that case the idea is to date bigger women.
harmonica

Wed 7 Jul, 2021 09:41 pm
@mommabear,
Oh I didn't think it was a physical issue, such as big vs. small, I thought it was a personality issue, such as innocent vs. naughty.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Fri 9 Jul, 2021 10:20 am

Bad girls are exciting and manipulative because they are either being paid to be that way or they see you as something to entertain or get something from you.

Did you pay for Bad Girl attention?

0 Replies

harmonica

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 08:27 am
No I didn't pay for it before, why?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
harmonica

Fri 5 Nov, 2021 04:56 pm
Oh thanks, but what do you mean by use my imagination?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 6 Nov, 2021 07:02 am
@harmonica,
Can you simply ask your partner for what you want?

I am not exactly sure what you mean by "naughty"... are these things that she would do for you if you simply let her know? It is a strip tease? Is it oral sex? Is it sex outside? If something is exciting to me and a partner says "I don't do that" it is kind of a buzzkill. But if she says "I don't know exactly how to do this, but I would like to try".... that is as exciting as hell.

In the BDSM community, there is a ritual that I think is a good idea for everyone (even outside of BDSM). You sit down with a partner and create three lists.

- What are things that I enjoy or would love to try?
- What are things that I may be interested or curious about, but I am not sure I would like?
- What are things that I hate or never want to try?

Then you can have an open conversation, and you can talk about how to have an exciting sex life for both.

I have always found that communication is the key to great sex.
0 Replies

harmonica

Thu 11 Nov, 2021 12:48 am
Oh well it's just my body is aroused by being taken by surprise normally, and if I have to talk to her about it, that means I will not be taken by surprise therefore, and thus the arousal will not likely work.
0 Replies