Good and Bad-What is the difference?

Jasper10

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 03:26 pm
@Albuquerque,
I control consciousness types.

I am not consciousness types.

I am AWARE of consciousness types.

I KNOW the difference between autopilot (not in the moment) and manual (in the moment) consciousness types and I CONTROL them.They don’t control me.If one hasn’t got control of consciousness types then one will struggle to control the thoughts and resulting emotions within them.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 03:28 pm
@htam9876,
Ganster Logic number 8

Logic cannot justify logic.
In a block Cause and Effect are phenomenal noumena or is it noumenal phenomena?
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 03:40 pm
...had I ever had the opportunity of speaking with Wittgenstein I would remind him that Language was always on holidays.

But then again such thinking is depressing and all the good souls in this forsaken world that know this secret rather don't talk about it.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 05:39 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy’s humble opinion is that we should give up those hopeless “prisoner of consciousness” who are not willing to think in a “deeper level” / “higher perspective” to seek a solution. Such “prisoner of consciousness” will be confused by their consciousness forever.
You try to pull them up to the FULRUM while they try to pull you down back to the PENDULUM.
Such “toggling” is not our mission.
Jasper10

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 12:00 am
@htam9876,
Well the principle I am trying to get across to Albuquerque is that because all sciences are interconnected, if we become more and more AWARE of how how we function as individuals OR should I say SHOULD function as individuals, then what we discover during that process should have correlations with wider science principles.

Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:07 am
@Jasper10,
Not while you keep being Homo Sapiens 2...your boundaries are your limit.
And if you are referring to Consciousness as being special I am of the opinion of Daniel Dennett...it is not. Just a bag of tricks from the brain.
You confuse the phenomenology for us as we perceive our own needs bound to our Biology and evolutionary process with the Ontology in which consciousness is just a feedback loop in which you are a simple spectator of your way of perceiving your own unfolding in the Cosmos.
htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:26 am
An idiot end up science at last
Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:28 am
@Albuquerque,
More still, even if we think that retro feedback loops can go fractal and everything around us might have some sort of proto or super consciousness of some sort none of that changes the fact that there is no free will be it at lower or higher levels...
An extremist wouldn't mind to push the problem to the qualification of a big dream we all are dreaming together...
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:30 am
@htam9876,
Science, more clearly Neuroscience has been unanimous in regards to Consciousness not having any kind of free will...so puppets everywhere!
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:34 am
An idiot can end up science, while science can't be ended by an idiot.
htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:45 am
crazy dog is crazy dog;
idiot is idiot;
only 1 off logic applicable
They all go to hell ,
Science should not be end up by them
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:46 am
@htam9876,
You can marshal the tittle of an idiot to Daniel Dennett all you want...he was on the top 20 most important thinkers alive very recently.
If you have a direct counter to the findings of Neuroscience be my guest make an argument for it...if you are just spouting **** as usual because you are frustrated and have no argument take a pill up your ass and hope for the best!
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:53 am
Idiot is just Idiot,
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 05:57 am
A phenomenon (Greek: φαινόμενον, romanized: phainómenon, lit. 'thing appearing to view'; plural phenomena)[1] is an observable fact or event.[2] The term came into its modern philosophical usage through Immanuel Kant, who contrasted it with the noumenon, which cannot be directly observed. Kant was heavily influenced by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz in this part of his philosophy, in which phenomenon and noumenon serve as interrelated technical terms. Far predating this, the ancient Greek Pyrrhonist philosopher Sextus Empiricus also used phenomenon and noumenon as interrelated technical terms.

Philosophy
See also: Phenomenology (philosophy)

In modern philosophical use, the term phenomena has come to mean 'that which is experienced in the basis of reality.' In his inaugural dissertation, titled On the Form and Principles of the Sensible and Intelligible World, Immanuel Kant (1770) theorizes that the human mind is restricted to the logical world and thus can only interpret and understand occurrences according to their physical appearances. He wrote that humans could infer only as much as their senses allowed, but not experience the actual object itself.[3] This may make sense in terms of a communications-channel (epistemology) feeding from an ensemble of reality-inputs (ontology) yet not in the sense of applying wise imagination (a-la Albert Einstein, to partial success). Thus, the term phenomenon refers to any incident deserving of inquiry and investigation, especially processes and events which are particularly unusual or of distinctive importance.[1]

Science
A comparison between a candle flame on Earth (left) and in a microgravity environment, such as that found on the International Space Station (right).
The same burning phenomenon is observed, but different flame shape and colouring phenomena are also observed.
Cloud chamber phenomena. Scientists use phenomena to refine some hypotheses and sometimes to disprove a theory. See also animated version.
See also: Phenomenalism

In scientific usage, a phenomenon is any event that is observable, including the use of instrumentation to observe, record, or compile data. Especially in physics, the study of a phenomenon may be described as measurements related to matter, energy, or time, such as Isaac Newton's observations of the moon's orbit and of gravity; or Galileo Galilei's observations of the motion of a pendulum.[4]

In natural sciences, a phenomenon is an observable happening or event. Often, this term is used without considering the causes of a particular event. Example of a physical phenomenon is an observable phenomenon of the lunar orbit or the phenomenon of oscillations of a pendulum.[4]

A mechanical phenomenon is a physical phenomenon associated with the equilibrium or motion of objects.[5] Some examples are Newton's cradle, engines, and double pendulums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenomenon
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:11 am
Yes, a2k lost in the hand of idiot.
So, why those idiot must appears in a2k?
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:17 am
For quite some time I have been pulling a leg on kant when I usually remind people around that dreams are real dreams...just as a cartoon is a real cartoon.

People often forget that the wording REAL is absolute and doesn't leave anything out...

The point here is to attribute ontological status to experiences themselves as they are experienced.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:17 am
How big is wiki? Why must it > a2k?
Albuquerque

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:21 am
@htam9876,
Man...just shush will ya? You can go cross information anywhere you like and come back with something if you want or keep spouting nonsense as you usually do.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:28 am
An idiot end up science at last. Hightfive!
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 15 Jun, 2021 07:02 am
Crazy dog is crazy dog;
idiot is idiot;
2- off logic absolute
science end up at last. high five
But what "hard problems" can they solve in ONE way?
Can they show how "science are all interconnected" in equations?
All are empty words.
High five.
0 Replies