Female Masturbation Help(?)

Jenba

Wed 2 Jun, 2021 11:42 pm
Hello everyone! I’m J, and I need some second-hand advice cause holy the **** am I panicking. Not too long ago I was vaginally masturbating like any other typical person and noticed something off... I took a look at some of my cervical fluids and it was pink..?? While doing the deed I wasn’t experiencing any physical discomfort, and I wasn’t being that rough either. This has never happened to me, and I’m a little confused. I have doubts it’s any kind of pre/post menstrual fluid. My last period was May 24th, and my next shouldn’t be until June 14th. I’m a bit worried that there may be some underlying issue that has caused the “pink fluids”. If there’s anyone who has more experience or knowledge they are able to share, I would greatly appreciate it... -J

jespah

Thu 3 Jun, 2021 05:05 am
@Jenba,
It's possible you accidentally grazed the cervix with a fingernail, causing a small scratch and slight bleeding.

I am not a doctor, and if you are concerned, go to one, but the most likely explanation is a tiny scratch.
0 Replies