1. You are right. The Bible is not the only book claiming life after death. All religions claim an afterlife but no one knows for sure. Pick whatever makes you happy. Jesus said He is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE. Also, the Bible has proven itself through ages. Many of the prophecies predicted thousands of years ago have already taken place. What makes you think the remaining events will not happen?
2. Christianity is not a religion. It is, rather, a personal relationship with God. Of course, fake preachers and gospel of prosperity tv evangelism is a joke in poor taste and not the true gospel. The church today is scandalous, a joke, and spurious.
3. Jesus taught love. He said to love your neighbor as you love yourself. All this is true. Did you know that the same Jesus taught more about Hell than Heaven? I can quote Scripture if you want me to.
4. What do we do about those passages? Jesus who is love and the truth and the way to the Father will justly judge this world in the future. He will separate two groups of people: those who are saved and those who are not. Did you not read John 5:28-29? I quoted that verse here as the main thread of discussion.
5. Love your neighbor as yourself does not mean to open the floodgates into America without legality. Democrats love using certain passages of Scripture to promote their illegal immigration ideas. What does Jesus have to do with breaking immigration laws set forth to protect LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF WHICH I AM ONE. I am also prior Navy and a patriot.
6. The apostle Paul called the rapture THE BLESSED HOPE. WHY? Think about it. The rapture of believers is basically going to Heaven without having to physically die. If you don't find this plan of God exciting, then you clearly do not know the God of Scripture.
7. You are right. Jesus was crucified over 2,000 years ago but He is very much alive today as He was then. Where is Jesus? According to the Bible, Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God waiting for the Father to say SON, GO PICK UP YOUR BRIDE. Who is the bride of Christ? Jesus is the groom. The church is His bride. The rapture of the church is the unification of the groom and the bride.