is the number of the beast a bar code or just 666 WHAT IS IT TO YOU

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 06:33 pm
to stop drug deals and other crimes money will become obsolete witch will cause every body to have a bank card or money card or maybe a id card with all your information age? where you from? bank information ? police record ? basically one world government you cant hide sell or own new items with out it. A perfect idea think about it ...then it may emerge in to a bar code that cant be lost or stolen you will be a number or bar code so will the mark of the beast be placed upon you body will you get the mark of the beast or code what will it be LET HIM WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING RECONISE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST >>>>>??????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 15 • Views: 7,924 • Replies: 48
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 06:49 pm
about two hours away from me an entire community has 666 as part of it's phone number

it doesn't seem to bother the local united church

Ilderton-Birr United Church
121 Mill St
Ilderton, ON , N0M 2A0
(519) 666-0615

chai2

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 07:47 pm
@djjd62,
I remember way back in grade school, around 1967-68, something like that, the nun was talking about people being marked.

she said people would be marked or had something that would enable them to get things they needed, and that we could be tracked this way.

this was way before bar codes, credit/debit cards, PIN numbers, passwords or the internet.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2009 08:02 pm
@chai2,
Your nun was familiar with this biblical passage:

Quote:
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 05:55 pm
@Green Witch,
you hit the nail on the head so what will you do if this day was quick to arrive tomorrow ..........if you receive this mark 666 you belong to the devil .........it will be the final straw ...... people will not even know they are receiving it the code the people who are going to receive the code will be owned by the government like the items in the shop with there code ......Ive herd all barcodes contain 666 . First two long lines you see on a barcode read 6 then a 6 digit number then the next two long lines read 6 then the 6 digit number and the last two long lines read 6 the scan or computer pics it up but this seams to
obvious maybe the mark of the beast will be put under the skin or placed on the skin with invisible ink like you can see when people get invisible tattoos and when a blue light hits it it is visible to the eye i don't know how it will come about but it will me as a person who only god owns will be cautious of any master plan on the money free issue it is the perfect plan and it will happen ...Ive seen a credit card like item witch contains your information and if you are a criminal and bank account details if access maybe that is the start............it is 100% against god so it will surely happen read revelations and see for your self you don't need a man to tell you this ask god and read your self green witch your nun was familiar with it....
Green Witch

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 06:49 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Sorry Crusher, I guess I'm going to hell. There is nothing in the bible I find credible. I even keep the tome on my bookshelf between Grimm's Fairytailes and Beatrix Potter. Based on what I've seen in the world, God must be a powerless jerk.
ebrown p

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 07:19 pm
I am confused. How do I get this mark?

I don't really like the idea of getting a tattoo (although I don't mind them on other people. I guess having a barcode on my forhead wouldn't be that bad if it were in invisible ink.

If I need to get a credit card to get this number... then forget it. I think credit cards are evil.
0 Replies

tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 07:31 pm
@Green Witch,
look you can do as you like your choice understand that man can do as he likes so do what you like i am no judge and nobody on earth can judge gods word is there .. people say i don't believe in god Ive seen a lot of **** people dieing disasters Ive seen it all . then i think well look at nature and look at what men do to each other look at the stars and look at how man kill look at the sea yet look at what man put in the air look at sea life yet look at a man made war ship people crate there own choice when you forget what man does and think of what god creates life he created life choices decision your own brain ... i think people need to give up surrender to god and then they may see what love and happiness they feel because god is love people say my son died i feel sad but then i think your great grand father killed in war that persons son died live by the sword die by the sward at the end of the day people could have god in there lives then may be they hurt less or not hurt at all maybe god protects the true in hart the true people who follow gods word not just on Sunday not just the ones that act the real followers
boomerang

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 07:31 pm
666 is 111 off from me hitting it big in Vegas, baby.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 07:35 pm
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Hey Crusher, you sound just like all the big religious talkers I know - blah, blah, blah, we're right, you're wrong, blah , blah, blah. If you want to be persuasive and get people to see your point of view, I suggest you learn to communicate better via the written word.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 07:37 pm
@boomerang,
Boomer, I think you cropped off Mo's forehead so we can't see his 666 mark.
boomerang

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 08:18 pm
@Green Witch,
Actually, I cut off his forehead in a misguided attempt to look at his brain to find out why he is so much smarter than me.

I know, I know -- a total mistake. But I did find out that what makes him tick is that mini-clock he'd pushed up his nose.

His "mark" is on the back of his head. Seriously. It makes a little blonde shaped heart in his hair. I love that little spot. When we snuggle up in bed to tell stories at night my nose hits his head right on that little spot and I swear it smells like Heaven.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 08:40 pm
Having the mark of the beast means I will live forever, right?
boomerang

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 08:45 pm
@ebrown p,
Yes! You'll live forever in the firey furnace of eternal damnation!
tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 08:53 pm
@Green Witch,
for your information i am not religious i don't follow any body or Church i look and see i do not judge i try to under stand it is hard for me to i have once used a lot of drugs i once hated god i once hated Christian's and the christian way i hated all religious sects ...... i don't ask no man for advice i don't preach i tell people what i know ... it makes me feel sick because i should know Betta and i am only human i feed my fleshy desires when i should feed my spirit i am a man not a judge make love your greatest quest it is hard....... AM I RIGHT?????????????? only god knows
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 09:07 pm
@boomerang,
... as opposed to temporary damnation?
0 Replies

tHe CrUsHeR

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:00 pm
what are you people saying
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:12 pm
I used to have fleshy desires, but then i got too old and slow . . . now i just have food desires . . . it can't run away from me . . .
shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 09:09 pm
@Setanta,
get some roofies.

Solve that issue right away..
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2010 01:21 am
@tHe CrUsHeR,
Take heart crusher I am with you. Even though you don't know what a "period" is. It is the little ". " on your keyboard. Ever heard of runon sentences? The bar codes do have 3 of the longest dark lines, the 2 end lines and the middle black line, and in binary code they are 6 6 6. Since chipping animals and humans is already occurring, no doubt, a world leader will fulfill scripture and demand humans get the mark of the beast in the forehead or right hand in order to buy, sell or trade. Without the mark you go underground or starve.