Wed 26 May, 2021 10:50 am
So this guy is soooooooo confusing!!
If you say to me that you don’t have feelings for me after I confess mine, why would you continue the following...
1. Good morning text
2. How’s your day/evening text
3. Call on your way to your way home after work and tell me to text you that I made it home safe
4. Checking in, wanted to say hi text
6. Calls late at night before he goes to bed
7. If you fall asleep and don't call or text goodnight - the next morning I get a good morning but also a HUGE "I am truly sorry" for falling asleep and say you feel bad when you don't tell me goodnight..
7. Texts that say whatever but ends with “looking forward to saying hello
8. Called 6 times one night...
1. Called when he left work
2. Called when he left his moms
3. Called to go see the sunset on the harbor. Then went to Walgreens.
4. Called when he left Walgreens to the gas station to get gas/cigarettes
5. Called when he left there to go home
6. Called before he went to bed
10. Or if he is dowsing and catches himself he texts “I’m am dozing quick. Wanted to say goodnight to you. pleasant dreams” (once or twice its been "sweet dreams"
All this but you don't share the same feelings? WHAT? or is he just lonely
- Side Note: He and his ex broke up 3 months ago after 5 years. This guy is talking to someone and hanging out with them. Are they a rebound? will it fade out? But he says he has interests in them... which is what lead me to confess my feelings for him. Seems like a lot of time is invested in all of our communication... I have known for a long time but seemed to have gotten closer after his break up.
I don't think anyone here can really tell what's going on since with don't know either of you, however many paragraphs you write about it. One thing that I think you said is that you're seven hours apart. Why not let this go and look for someone in your town?
I had same problem before. I posted answer before.
Sounds like a typical neurotic male human to me.
Be aware that the female of the species is just as screwed up, just in a different way. Don’t worry though. The males find it appealing, because of course.
Maybe he has a sense of guilt because he rejected your feelings. And in this way he tries to make amends. Or you are simply dear to him as a person and he does not want to lose communication with you.
There is another unpleasant option - he keeps you as a "fallback"