Guys can we answer honestly?

vitiker

Thu 20 May, 2021 01:48 am
As a young boy I started fooling around with the other boys, at around the age of 10. I started puberty early and started dating girls. With the exception of that sex play with other boys I've been heterosexual my whole life.I recently have questioned my sexuality after 60 years,but not attracted to men.So did you engage in sex play with other boys or siblings, cousins. I am sure the stats are much higher than has been recorded. Not a survey just curious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 835 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

puto

Mon 18 Oct, 2021 06:13 am
@vitiker,
Was de-bagged and tossed off by my girl cousin and her "best friend" which I found very exciting when we were about 14 but I still had crushes on other boys when I returned to my all-male boarding school (nothing more than mutual masturbation.) Spent a week at a holiday-camp with a boy I fancied. We slept together naked and masturbated but we also sought out girls. I engaged in heavy petting with the girl I picked up, cuming twice but not penetrating her. My friend claimed he had full intercourse with his girl and I suffered pangs of jealousy - jealousy for him, sick with the idea that his body which I lusted over had been possessed by a girl. His success was doubly goring because he was younger than me. Now, as an adult, men do not attract me and I'm entirely heterosexual though I look back with fondness to my schooldays.
0 Replies