1. My religion is no religion. It is a relationship with God.
2. The best gift a Christian can give the lost is Jesus. By coming to Jesus, they can live eternally with Him in heaven. Is that bad? Good? What?
3. Jesus cares more about where we spend eternity than our situation on earth. This can biblically be proven.
4. Jesus taught more about Hell than Heaven. Look up Bible verses on the topic of Hell and the lake of fire. If Hell is not real, neither is Heaven.
5. It is heavenly love and utmost respect to tell others how they can escape the fire that does not quench.
Read your Bible, sir.
By the way, I have 3 degrees:
B.A. in Sociology
A. A. Liberal Arts & Sciences
A. A. Religious Education and Eschatology
Do I read my Bible? Yes, of course but I read it all not just my favorite Bible verses to suit my needs.