G-spot orgasm... or not?

Sat 8 May, 2021 12:33 am
During intercourse, my partner likes to rub my g-spot. It’s a very intense feeling for me. It doesn’t really build up like with clitoral stimulation, it’s super intense very fast. But then this feeling plateaus, it stays intense (to the point where I’m screaming) and it doesn’t increase or lead to a sort of climax.

After a while this actually gets a bit frustrating because obviously, even though it’s a super good feeling, I need some kind or release, which isn’t coming.

So what to do? Be a bit more patient? Ask my partner to be more gentle (he tends to rub it quite heavily)?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 542 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Sat 8 May, 2021 03:13 pm
@Karolina1982,
Can't you start with g-spot for the intense feeling and then switch to clitoral stimulation for the climax?

Your partner can also do both at the same time. Do what works for you.
Frank Apisa

Sat 8 May, 2021 03:35 pm
@Karolina1982,
Karolina1982 wrote:

During intercourse, my partner likes to rub my g-spot. It’s a very intense feeling for me. It doesn’t really build up like with clitoral stimulation, it’s super intense very fast. But then this feeling plateaus, it stays intense (to the point where I’m screaming) and it doesn’t increase or lead to a sort of climax.

After a while this actually gets a bit frustrating because obviously, even though it’s a super good feeling, I need some kind or release, which isn’t coming.

So what to do? Be a bit more patient? Ask my partner to be more gentle (he tends to rub it quite heavily)?

I suspect there are lots of women who wish they had that "problem."
0 Replies

Karolina1982

Sun 9 May, 2021 06:21 am
@maxdancona,
Yes indeed, that’s what I do now, but I’ve always wanted to experience a g-spot orgasm and I’m confused if I now have experienced it or not...
maxdancona

Sun 9 May, 2021 07:26 am
@Karolina1982,
Sex is supposed to be fun. Play around, explore, try a bunch of stuff and see what works, get crazy. It is great to communicate with your partner about what you want to try. Your partner probably has some ideas too.

Stop worrying and just have fun.
0 Replies

Foxboy7

Sat 7 Aug, 2021 12:37 pm
@Karolina1982,
My gf says when her g-spot is being stimulated, it starts to feel a bit like she has to pee. If she relaxes and let's the feeling happen, she starts squirting. Took her a while to get the mindset that it is ok though, cause there is this mental connection with peeing during sex.
0 Replies