My wife has late stage Alzheimer's. I need someone... NOW!

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 02:29 pm
Long ago my wife said that I should find someone to have fun with because she knew that I'd take good care of her even if she couldn't take care of me.

Now, I've made the decision to do just that.

Unfortunately, she only has a short time to live and I've hired a live-in nurse to allow me some free time.

There are a number of women who are interested and want to have a relationship. Yes, some of them are the "casserole brigade. Lonely divorcees or widows who would like a man... especially someone successful. They show up at my door with food and offer to have me over for a glass of wine.
wink wink...

Others have no agenda, while a few are blatant gold-diggers I can spot a mile away.

So, after being a caregiver for ten years, I feel the need to catch up on all I've been missing for years. Bruce Williams FB

Any thoughts?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 907 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 03:43 pm
Find love and hanky panky just like everyone else does these days-- online. There are groups on Facebook. Start there.

Oh, and don't discount the casserole brigade. You honestly expect you're going to attract a Kardashian?

Have fun. And yes, you can have fun with the gold diggers, too. You don't have to propose to everyone who you date.
0 Replies