The Morning After surprise

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 11:31 am
THE MORNING AFTER SURPRISE

Marty woke up at home with a huge hangover. He forced himself to open
his eyes, and the first thing he saw is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table. He sat down and saw his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. Marty looked around the room and saw that it is in a perfect order, spotless, clean. So is the rest of the house. He took the aspirins and noticed a note on the table "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Love you."

Marty went to the kitchen and, sure enough, there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

Marty asked, "Son, what happened last night?"

His son said, "Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and delirious; broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door."

Confused, Marty asked, "So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replied, "Oh that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you said, "Lady, leave me alone, I'm
married!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 658 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 02:04 am
ROFLMAO!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 03:11 am