PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue

Leadfoot

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:03 am
@engineer,
BTW, mRNA has been around for 4+ Billion years, not 20. But I get your meaning.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:05 am
@engineer,
Quote:
Or you could interpret it as "we will fund what we know" as governments are generally risk averse and conservative in their funding decisions.

I know too much of both old and recent history to give that much benefit of the doubt to government. If you had said ‘bumbling' instead of ‘conservative' I might agree. The 'risk averse' only part applies to their own 'jobs'.
Glennn

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:10 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Why has such a revolutionary technology that works with and boosts our natural immune system, works against all virus variants and shows promise against a wide variety of diseases been withheld from the public?

The story starts with the PCR-test. And now that we know it was a meaningless test by design, that's also where the story ends. But like I said, unless the people who kept everyone in the dark about the inappropriate test-cycle threshold tells them that the test was meaningless, it will forever remain meaningful.

But in answer to you question, they withheld it from the public because they couldn't get FDA approval, and they still don't have it . . .
Quote:
They do not target a specific virus like typical vaccines but boost the body’s natural defenses, that is why it works on all variants/mutations of the virus.

They do not prevent infection or transmission. They do not boost the body's natural defenses. They trick the cell into opening up. The cells then become a pathogen producer which forces your body to mount an immune response. So, it's an unapproved treatment for a condition I don't have.
Leadfoot

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:21 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
it's an unapproved treatment for a condition I don't have.

Technically correct. But then again, how do you know you don’t have it? What if you are asymptotic, as many were/are?

It should be noted that the vast majority of tests are done on a self selected sample, people who have a fear of COVID-19 and often had some symptoms.

I’ve had some of the symptoms during the past year but didn’t care enough to get tested, let alone jabbed. I may or may not have been infected. But I am not statistically significant.
Glennn

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:27 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Technically correct. But then again, how do you know you don’t have it? What if you are asymptotic, as many were/are?

If you are feeling ill, you'll know you're sick. The "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission. What do you hope to gain from it?
Leadfoot

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:30 am
@Glennn,
The establishment line is that it will be much less severe if you have the 'vaccine'.

Asymptotic means you are infected but do Not have noticeable symptoms. This is the case for a significant portion of population.
Glennn

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:33 am
@Leadfoot,
Yeah, that's called a treatment. If I become ill, I'll decide which treatment is safe. No authority in the world can force you to accept a treatment using an unapproved experimental drug.
Leadfoot

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:36 am
@Leadfoot,
******* spell check. Asymptomatic .
Leadfoot

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:37 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
No authority in the world can force you to accept a treatment using unapproved experimental drug.

I hope that stays true.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 07:39 am
@Leadfoot,
Ha! You made me google "asymptotic."

I just think it's a good study in human nature to witness people singing the praises of a treatment that will not prevent infection or transmission of a virus.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 08:15 am
It's like the useless mask mandate. It will work if you wear it correctly. That means making damn sure the top of the mask follows the contures of the bridge of your nose and along your face and over your cheekbones. Otherwise, when you sneeze or cough in someone's face while standing several feet in front of them, the deadly virus will escape through those openings and defeat the purpose of the mask, sending your potentially deadly breath upwards where it will remain aloft for even longer.

Now, I know you're not going to stand in front of old people--or anyone for that matter--and cough or sneeze in their face; you'd have to be a frickin' moron to do that. Fortunately, morons are the exception and not the rule. Nevertheless, in order to protect the public from this deadly virus, the authorities had to respond to this potential threat of moronic behavior. And since there was no way of knowing who the morons are or when they might make their move on an unsuspecting public, they had no choice but to mask everyone to make sure the moron-threat was neutralized.

So, if you would like to thank the authorities for all of the trouble they went through masking you up, at least do it right. Before putting on your fresh, brand new mask, always wash your hands thoroughly, and then do not touch it again unless you've first washed your hands. With lots and lots of practice, you might just end up doing it right.

Then continue wearing a mask and practicing social distancing until the new and improved vaccine arrives and puts a stop to this madness. But it won't start working for maybe six weeks after injection. So keep the mask on and social distance for another six weeks after being injected. And since the new "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission, continue wearing a mask and social distancing . . .
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 08:17 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
I know too much of both old and recent history to give that much benefit of the doubt to government.

You should take a look at Pfizer's and Johnson&Johnson's rap sheet of criminal activity. People actually believe that these people have their best interest at heart. Frankly, I wouldn't trust them to open a bottle of aspirin for me.
Leadfoot

Fri 23 Apr, 2021 02:58 am
@Glennn,
This mornings laugh for me:

Did you see the CNBC story on fully recovered Covid patients still testing positive, but a 'study' shows that they can’t infect others?

huh...
Glennn

Fri 23 Apr, 2021 06:47 am
@Leadfoot,
Lots of people who got vaccinated are still getting sick or hospitalized. I don't know what goes on in peoples' heads when they hear that the "vaccine" does not prevent infection or transmission, but run to get it anyway, believing that herd immunity can be achieved.

Once someone has invested their heart and soul into a falsehood, asking them to look at the facts that prove the lie is like asking them to admit to being a fool. That's why when you point out that the PCR-test cycle threshold was knowingly set too high, and what that means about "cases," they talk right past it as if they hadn't heard it. It's the "out of sight, out of mind" thing . . .
Glennn

Sat 24 Apr, 2021 07:27 am
@Glennn,
Even now, people of faith are discussing the evil people who won't accept the word of criminals when it comes to them calling their treatment a vaccine. People of the faith will believe pope tony even though he enjoyed a baseball game with his mask off. Contradictory behavior is the mark of false convictions. But tony doesn't need to worry about that because there's plenty of people everywhere who have agreed to look the other way because it's expedient to their beliefs.

But devoted tony fans have been conditioned well enough to believe that he must know something that we common folk don't, like when it's okay to skip the mask mandate. Or do tony fans believe that, in negotiations with the virus, tony was able to hash out a deal whereby the virus agreed to maintain a healthy distance from crowds of 25 people or less; more than that, and the virus will claim a breach of contract and will resume its harassment of the general public.
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 07:17 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
But then again, how do you know you don’t have it?

That would be a great argument to get anyone to take any treatment for anything. A preemptive strike on all disease. But that is as silly as it sounds.

Oddly enough, people are still talking about the refusal of republicans to accept this treatment as the reason herd immunity won't be achieved. It takes almost zero research to learn that these treatments--erroneously called vaccines--were not designed to prevent infection or transmission; the manufacturers have even said as much. But that is where a lot of people lose their capacity to understand that a treatment that does not confer immunity WILL NOT CONFER IMMUNITY!
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 08:23 am
"We are actually hacking the software of life."

Which chief medical officer of which drug company said that?

What was he talking about?

Won't know if you don't ask!
InfraBlue

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 12:22 pm
@Glennn,
It's a brave new world.
Leadfoot

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 01:32 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:

"We are actually hacking the software of life."

Which chief medical officer of which drug company said that?

What was he talking about?

Actually, I have to agree with him. But maybe I could get him to convince Farmerman et al. I've been talking about that software for the past 6+ years but they just laugh and say there 'is no software/information in biology, just little bags of chemicals.'.

And that is one of my major misgivings about Covid ‘vaccine', it is hacking the software of our own biology. I don’t have any moral or theological objections, I just don’t think they understand the software well enough to foresee all the implications of the change and I know damn well they haven’t done any long term testing. (Except for the public doing it right now). It might be fine, or it might be another ‘Thalidomide'.
Glennn

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 04:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
It's a brave new world.

No it's not. It's a world where people are being fed a line of bullshit about a treatment that DOES NOT prevent infection and DOES NOT confer immunity.

But we don't even have to go that far in our search for bullshit concerning this issue. The whole story starts with the PCR-test. And now that we know it was a meaningless test by design, that's also where the story ends. But like I said, unless the people who kept everyone in the dark about the inappropriate test-cycle threshold tells them that the test was meaningless, it will forever remain meaningful in their minds.
0 Replies