What the Bush administration does better than ANYONE

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:01 am
Smear campaigns.

You gotta hand it to them. They are THE BEST at putting out phony information designed to make an opponent look bad. I think the key is to have no scruples and no shame. How ironic from a guy who said he would bring back integrity to the white house. Ha!

Which is your favorite? The current campain against Joe Wilson, because he had the audacity to talk to and listen to that fat bag of **** Karl Rove, is still in it's early stages, so I am not sure how far they will take that one.

Attacks on John Kerry's war record were pretty disgusting. And it was especially sickening that they would attack his war record when the current idiot in charge was actually playing with his pecker during every war he's lived through, including this giant mess in Iraq.

And how about John McCain? Ooh, that was vicious too. And Richard Clarke. Damn, they're good at the smears. It's probably because they have such loyal idiots following them, willing, almost like programmed talking dolls, whatever stupid bullshit they throw out there. It's absolutely amazing.

Can you think of any others? I'd really like to fully acknowledge this administration's one truly great talent.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,768 • Replies: 58
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:22 am
Max Cleland.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:02 pm
Aaah, yes, another feather in their cap.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:25 pm
Kickycan wrote:
And how about John McCain? Ooh, that was vicious too. And Richard Clarke. Damn, they're good at the smears. It's probably because they have such loyal idiots following them, willing, almost like programmed talking dolls, whatever stupid bullshit they throw out there. It's absolutely amazing.

I realize you are desparate and worried about the future of wharped liberal thinking but I think it would be more accurate to say that we are very adept at using the idiotic tactics of the opposition against them and that Rove in particular is very agile in moving very quickly to a postion inside the decision making cycle of fools like Pelosi, Reid, and Kennedy. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 02:17 pm
Politics is not like golf ... it's a contact sport.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 02:47 pm
They did a pretty good number on Ann Richards too. The lesbian whisper campaign.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 12:58 pm
the court system.

the half of the country that voted for the other guy.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 02:19 pm
George Galloway.....maybe they ran out of Americans.

They won't do that again in a hurry.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 02:46 pm
rayban1 wrote:
Kickycan wrote:

I realize you are desparate and worried about the future of wharped liberal thinking but I think it would be more accurate to say that we are very adept at using the idiotic tactics of the opposition against them and that Rove in particular is very agile in moving very quickly to a postion inside the decision making cycle of fools like Pelosi, Reid, and Kennedy. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Giggling stupidity.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 04:42 pm
Re: What the Bush administration does better than ANYONE
kickycan wrote:
Smear campaigns.

You gotta hand it to them. They are THE BEST at putting out phony information designed to make an opponent look bad. I think the key is to have no scruples and no shame. How ironic from a guy who said he would bring back integrity to the white house. Ha!

Which is your favorite? The current campain against Joe Wilson, because he had the audacity to talk to and listen to that fat bag of **** Karl Rove, is still in it's early stages, so I am not sure how far they will take that one.

Attacks on John Kerry's war record were pretty disgusting. And it was especially sickening that they would attack his war record when the current idiot in charge was actually playing with his pecker during every war he's lived through, including this giant mess in Iraq.

Can you think of any others? I'd really like to fully acknowledge this administration's one truly great talent.

Forged documents during an election. You want to talk about smear campaigns. How about Judge Bork that was a real winner. Don't forget when Judge Thomas was going before the board.

Look to your own side before you start talking too much.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 04:55 pm
My side? I don't have a side. I am sure that the democrats are good at smears too, but they're like children compared to the dirty scumf*cks in this administration.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 05:37 pm
kickycan wrote:
My side? I don't have a side. I am sure that the democrats are good at smears too, but they're like children compared to the dirty scumf*cks in this administration.

You must really have a short memory then. When you look at the #'s of the 527's on both sides, at least 2 or 3 to 1 out number the Reps. You couldn't hear a message from the President on the airwaves because there were so many 527 gunning for him it wasn't funny. George Soros has a long reach and lots of money.

To say you don't have a side is laughable. Your bias shows in your own comments.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 05:44 pm
John O'Neil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:02 pm
Baldimo wrote:
kickycan wrote:

You must really have a short memory then. When you look at the #'s of the 527's on both sides, at least 2 or 3 to 1 out number the Reps. You couldn't hear a message from the President on the airwaves because there were so many 527 gunning for him it wasn't funny. George Soros has a long reach and lots of money.

To say you don't have a side is laughable. Your bias shows in your own comments.

Exactly. My bias against the lying pieces of **** in the white house. I'll accept that.

And still you haven't shown any evidence that these scumbags aren't the best smear mongers on the planet.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 06:32 pm
kickycan wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Exactly. My bias against the lying pieces of **** in the white house. I'll accept that.

And still you haven't shown any evidence that these scumbags aren't the best smear mongers on the planet.

What do you think the 527's funded by George Soros were. What do you think the cheap shots by the Dems during both elections were? Drunk driving charge released 3 days before the election. Memogate released by a major news agency. I would call these groups masters of smear and they are in lock step with the media.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 03:04 am
thanks baldi. i forgot about;

george soros.

richard mellon scaife, the money bags republican = good

george soros, the money bags democrat = bad

i just keep forgetting that in this brave new republican world, the rest of us are supposed to shut up, lay down and die.

ain't gonna happen. but thanks for thinking of us.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 06:21 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

george soros.

i just keep forgetting that in this brave new republican world, the rest of us are supposed to shut up, lay down and die.

How much does Scaife contribute compaired to Soros? If it wasn't for Soros then well over half of the 527's wouldn't exist. He is a major funder of the left.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 11:58 am
Baldimo wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

george soros.

How much does Scaife contribute compaired to Soros? If it wasn't for Soros then well over half of the 527's wouldn't exist. He is a major funder of the left.

scaife has tossed out millions over the years from what i remember reading. if i get time i'll try to find a number later.

so what if soros is a major funder of the left ? his money, i guess he can spend it however he wants.

why does it bother you so much ? don't you believe in free and open elections ?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:09 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

george soros.

scaife has tossed out millions over the years from what i remember reading. if i get time i'll try to find a number later.

so what if soros is a major funder of the left ? his money, i guess he can spend it however he wants.

I love the idea of free and open elections. I have a problem with people not being honest about those people involved with politics that write checks and receive no attention. The left is always talking about how the Conservatives are throwing mud at people but forget about those in their camps who have done the same thing. The left spends more money then the right. With the help of Soros he has tried to influence the election and has said he will pledge everything he has to defeat Bush. If someone on the right had said this there would have been a scream for the left so loud you would have thought someone had died. Accusations of buying votes to having politicians in people's pockets. The right mentions Soros and the left says "So what". If the shoe was on the other foot they would be screaming and pounding fists.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:56 pm
Baldimo wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

george soros.

I love the idea of free and open elections. I have a problem with people not being honest about those people involved with politics that write checks and receive no attention. The left is always talking about how the Conservatives are throwing mud at people but forget about those in their camps who have done the same thing. The left spends more money then the right. With the help of Soros he has tried to influence the election and has said he will pledge everything he has to defeat Bush. If someone on the right had said this there would have been a scream for the left so loud you would have thought someone had died. Accusations of buying votes to having politicians in people's pockets. The right mentions Soros and the left says "So what". If the shoe was on the other foot they would be screaming and pounding fists.

dude... you have got to be kidding. of course the left throws mud. that's politics. i wish it wasn't, but it ain't nothing new.

nobody gets into office without doing the other guy in one way or another. some guys, like the unfortunate tank jockey, michael dukakis, do it to themselves.

speaking of "so what", i've been getting that for years from my conservative friends (yes baldi, i have quite a few. and we get along quite well..) when i point out that mellon-scaife practically funded the arkansas project single handedly.

i am curious though, where you get the impression that the left spends so much more than the right.

that's a strange remark coming from a conservative considering how much we heard before and during the election how the bush campaign was pulling it in hand over fist and had a war chest nearly double that of john kerry.

where i have a real problem with the mud slinging is when it's totally made up stuff or just complete horse crap.

that would be the whole swift boat campaign against kerry. as would, if true (because i'd never heard it before), the dems were putting out fliers about how black churches would burn if bush got elected.
0 Replies