Is freewill biblical or something we invented ?

davidsheep88

Mon 9 Jan, 2023 10:18 pm
@davidsheep88,
Know that the base of freewill the secret is what he wants before the fall and can we understand the concept of freewill ? He gave man choice to eat the tree of good and evil ? Yes, he did. So know there is freewill concept in what is slavery in the law of mosaic law and how you are liberated, and what is concept of how

democracy of goverment of law say and gives freewill to choose A president or leader, the freewill of philosophy greeks talk, the freewill of from sin that Jesus liberates you and what Romans 8:8-9 NLT this verses says from satan. Know that to understand the freewill God gave Adam in the Eden is still the base of all

this and we must do what Jesus did. Freewill means different in each culture because the words don't mean the same know the definition in hebrew is another in form of freedom of choice but inside the law and what greeks say about freewill is not the same and it is what influence
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Tue 10 Jan, 2023 11:31 am
@davidsheep88,
Our modern system in law and what we call liberalism but it is not what God is talking about and what the law says in the mosaic way and how jesus freed us from sin. Thru the mosaic law using the new testament by fullfiling it. Know that is the crucial and essential infromation we talk about and use verses to reveal the 2 commandments help us in the that road. And all this thread reveals to us that infromation. Know there is freewill in the flesh and in the spirit but loves is hte base of it. And destiny, predestination, probabilites of A billion to one, actions and owrks by faith decide our future, and God soveriegn over it and not God soveriegn in the future exist. It all exist and God's plan is what is goes in the end.

Know this why we must understand hebrew lexicon emaning and greek one's too because God's commandmnets are used to be exact and what he ordered in he way and issued was meant for kings, prophets, and his people and we must study thoroughly more and find they meaning to it and discover he meant freewil in one way and freewill for his people thrue Jesus and thru the law another way.
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Tue 10 Jan, 2023 11:35 am
@davidsheep88,
freewill existed before adam and eve and the devil had it he chosed to rebelled. You saw it exist does the plan of G-d involves love and choosing to be free. Choose to put you will in G-d's will becuase it cause you conflict like everyone that it's impossible don't be in the box that is fate and destiny and what you decide is cannot be without god already planning it ?

The plan of God of giving thanks always is different of how he put the laws of physics and laws of probabilities in the world don't go to conlfict everything is possible. Know that mistake was made with moses and huldah and eliajh shows that fate can be changed. But still to pray and pray and doing the impossible to change your fate your destiny of being shoemaker or being into a lawyer is possible if you want. G-d has moved the universe and the fate of our humanity in wars with assyrians when he sent an angel, he makes miracles

Everyday and moves time and universe. ungratefulness is what all say because they have cobnflict say it's impossible God already plan for you everything but he's plan of god about been thankful even when bad things and been faithful and obeying him in good and bad times isn't about the future beenalready planned and impossible to avoid his soveriegn and he chosed the path already !

1. what he planned premptively in how the universe wrks and moves the sun and you have night and day and you age and you were bron in A planet God wrote that. physics work and you do everyday on works and buy groceries and food he establish laws.

2.probablitlies that everything changes and destiny moves constantly even when you don't know and G-d gives you every day to change you lifespan choose a better path by eating vegetables and changing your course of life not making the bad decison going to war and decided to go have job in kentucky and you change routes. everyday people the universe makes cracks in its fabric of how the destiny and chances are made by faith by believing by praying know God hears ya and God moves it all. Everything is possible God has used jews and did incredible things like making kings out of ordinary people makins miracles and making man into prophets and moving the universe for them. God does more thinsg we don't know he does for us becuase he loves us.

3.Don't be like the scientists who say everything is already planned he is a dictator god because he already decided everything for us and didn't let us choose. know if you decided things out of nowhere and you popped out of the planet and God ceases to exist you became God you wouldn't know what was the last things God did, then you will decide everything and you will make so many errors because you can't do what God does, and realese finally he was right and he put things all for A reason. Those scientist agnostic thinks if they

were God decided everything realized how hard God life is deciding everything and he gave you all but you made the bad decisions in life. You had all the freedom you woulnd't know what to do with it and just make mistakes and if you were free to do everything and be A god you wouldn't find true love you woulnd't do things you just be the same individual looking for

things and think having all the freedom and you decided everything you woulnd't find that special thing God has for youa t the end in heaven. You will be lost and still be unperfect those scientist just blame and if they had everything they will just mess up and realize didn't go their way either and mess up.
davidsheep88

Tue 10 Jan, 2023 11:46 am
@davidsheep88,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73PsFKtIck

They knew what we are talking about but still A.I. cannot answer it correctly ! If they God gave them freewill they will know to ask better and machine would know.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 10 Jan, 2023 12:22 pm
@davidsheep88,
davidsheep88 wrote:

You cannot be saved on your own efforts only in G-d's effort and how do you obtian them ?

Just like Jesus did. The bible says God came as the son and came without power and did so for A reason. And he came without power. Why did God came as Jesus with no power but one to pray to God. God came as man naked and could die like any other man ! He did not bring A host of angels with him. He show the whole world how he wanted man before the fall of man, praying. Jesus prayed and prayed he prayed in the morning , in the evning, and in the night.

And what he said is

Matthew 6:10
10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Jesus is the second Adam he is what Adam was suppsoed to be and Jesus was not giant like adam, he had no superpowers like Superman or Samson, he had no army to prove what God wanted from man to talk to him and pray and do the 2 commands " Love thy father and they neighbor " That si all to be like Jesus simple.

Do that ! He didn't came with A huge host of angels and ended the world he let them repent and have A choice to love him and be saved by him. You put things in God's hands and when A storm comes you don't let go of his hands and show you were faithful to him.

Saved from what???
davidsheep88

Tue 10 Jan, 2023 01:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
From the world from sin and from dangers in life. You cannot be saved by your owne efforts to save yourself.

https://able2know.org/topic/571173-1

Here is the topic this originated.
Frank Apisa

Tue 10 Jan, 2023 02:48 pm
@davidsheep88,
davidsheep88 wrote:

From the world from sin and from dangers in life. You cannot be saved by your owne efforts to save yourself.

https://able2know.org/topic/571173-1

Here is the topic this originated.

I did not ask you how you can be "saved." I asked you WHAT YOU ARE BEING SAVED FROM.

So...once again: What do you have to be saved from?
davidsheep88

Fri 13 Jan, 2023 02:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
From the tentations and dangers of the world like drugs, money-promblems, and such things. What is your promblem in your life frank ? Tell me in that is the things God will save you fromit that is that is what you need to be saved from buddy ;D. That is what this is aim at.
Frank Apisa

Fri 13 Jan, 2023 02:59 pm
@davidsheep88,
davidsheep88 wrote:

From the tentations and dangers of the world like drugs, money-promblems, and such things.

You meant you are being saved from drugs, money problems by your god?

C'mon, David. We know that is not what you were talking about.

When you people speak of being saved...you mean this "eternal life" thingy. You do not want to die. You want to keep living throughout eternity. You want to be saved from death.

You seem to think that your god will deny you this eternal life if you offend it...and it is damn near impossible NOT to offend it, because the god is offended by almost everything humans do. The only exception to that is if the human is constantly in supplication to the god.

Quote:
What is your promblem in your life frank ?

Distance, David. I am 86 years old...and I seldom get more than 150 off the tee these days. My putting is still great...and my direction is top of the line. (They call me Fairway Frank.) But distance is my major life problem at the moment.

Oh, and my prostate.

Quote:
Tell me in that is the things God will save you fromit that is that is what you need to be saved from buddy ;D. That is what this is aim at.

Even Tiger Woods can't save me from my distance problem...so I am pretty sure no gods are going to do it.
davidsheep88

Tue 17 Jan, 2023 05:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Will pray for your colon, also that's not that frank your angry with all the time with life. Hey you knew how life is. It's not his fault it's the devils fault we are impaired in life. Smells the roses frank and water the grass. You above all people know it ain't your fault we are in this predicament.

Frank go on your knees and pray and pray because you need to pray buddy. And don't be like the rest that blames God it ain't he's fault either.
Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 05:02 am
@davidsheep88,
davidsheep88 wrote:

Will pray for your colon, also that's not that frank your angry with all the time with life. Hey you knew how life is. It's not his fault it's the devils fault we are impaired in life. Smells the roses frank and water the grass. You above all people know it ain't your fault we are in this predicament.

Frank go on your knees and pray and pray because you need to pray buddy. And don't be like the rest that blames God it ain't he's fault either.

I do not blame any gods for anything. My life is fine...I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people ever. I am not in any way "angry with life." At 86, I know I am on the downward slope of life...and at some point, relatively soon, I will die.

whether there is a GOD or not. Any god that requires or wants prayers is not worth such a name.

So pray...if you want. I'll tell you one thing, though. You people often tell us that prayers can move mountains. Here's a test I will offer. You get all the people you can to pray that a hill of dirt gets moved...all the ministers, priests, bishops, cardinals, popes, imams, rabbis, mullahs, and lay-folk you can...to PRAY that a hill of dirt gets moved.

I will use a third grade student using a teaspoon on a similar hill of dirt.

And we will see which hill of dirt is most impacted.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 10:42 am
@davidsheep88,
Quote:
There is NO irresistible grace or unconditional Election.

You got at least that much right.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 10:48 am
Quote:

Can I pray while seated on my John Deere?
Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 01:20 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:

Can I pray while seated on my John Deere?

Absolutely. But if you move any part of the mountain with your John Deere...that does not say anything about the ability of prayer to move mountains.
Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 04:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
But the John Deere is what I prayed for. I see the problem now, you didn’t pray big enough.
Frank Apisa

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 05:49 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

But the John Deere is what I prayed for. I see the problem now, you didn’t pray big enough.

We were talking about prayer moving mountains. Now you are saying that a John Deere can move the mountains.

YOU ARE CORRECT.

But I can own a John Deere...WITHOUT PRAYING.

Stop playing this game, LF. It doesn't work.
izzythepush

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 03:15 am
@Frank Apisa,
What's a John Deere?

Is it like a JCB?
Frank Apisa

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 03:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What's a John Deere?

Is it like a JCB?

John Deere is a high-quality manufacturer of tractors and other earth moving/farming equipment. Almost all are painted a particular green color.

I have a brother-in-law who is absolutely in love with the company and its products.
izzythepush

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 05:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
Massey Ferguson is the go to manufactuer of agricultural equipment. JCB are earthmoving, building and construction machinery.

When I was a kid some of my schoolfriends would go ballistic if they saw a JCB, but I could never see the fascination.

This band are still going, usually at county shows and the like.

One good thing about them is they sing in their Somerset accents, which is nothing like how they talk in Lincolnshire.
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Fri 20 Jan, 2023 12:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank you have promblem finally moving aside the John Deere -_- which is nothing to do with freewill as whole. Instead your blaming God it's your fault your promblems not God's now that were talking about tractors -_-. If God wanted tractors for ya he would made your legs like tractros or give your body meallic shape and like tractors, it isn't your fault okay stop blaming God.

Didn't you know, you knew God before he sent you here and part of his plan. You have to ask you if tractors are part of his plan or if not so, then fine you hae to find what was his plan for you. Probablt to know the meaning of life. ;D