How do you smoke Hash?

Amigo

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 09:59 pm
Diane wrote:
Hey Amigo, thanks for opening the thread. It is fun to see Timber's always trenchant posts.

So what is this stuff? Remember what Snood said about his experience smoking? Maybe he should stay away from this renewed thread or he will lose those remaining brain cells.
My buddies smoke pot and it keeps getting stronger and stronger so I joke with them by telling them;

"Jez, How strong does your weed need to be, I feel like I'm retarded."

One time this dude was describing how the weed made him feel and he said it made him feel like he had Polio. So they started calling the weed "The Polio".

Crazieness.

Now the new thing is "Keef" it's the crystals of the "chronic" colected and heated into a ball. It drys into a ball. It is very, VERY stong.

---------------------------------

4. keef 72 up, 25 down

The highest amount of THC from Marijuana. Made when marijuana is grinded and the THC crystal is sorted from the rest of bud

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keef
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:25 pm
Yeah, back in the day, pot was to relax, like social drinking. Acid was for tripping. I don't know if it is because I'm much older now or if I just lost my tolerance, but the stuff out there now is simply too strong for me--luckily, a friend can get me some mild pot that is more what I was used to. When she and I got together, she was amazed that Dys seldom smoked anymore, that I was the one who wanted an occassional toke. Sometimes it helps to look like an innocent old lady... Cool

Here are some more definitions from Urban Dictionary (I love the reference to Keith Richards):

Nickname for Rolling Stone's guitarist Keith Richards.
Mick & Keef

When somebody stinks bad
Nah boss my man keefs

tags stinks marijuana smell hums rank
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:29 pm
HAH!! Now I'm hooked on on the Urban Dictionary---

Quote:
"Oh baby - you ma mac daddy!"

Hee, hee, hee, just wait until Dys wakes up in the morning...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 11:17 pm
I prefer the new and improved stronger stuff myself Cool
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:11 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
did anyone ever heat up two knives and then slap the hash between them and inhale the smoke? that worked well....

smoke sucked through a biro/ballpoint pen with the guts removed.

I told you we were brothers.
0 Replies

opalheads

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 06:22 am
Thats how you do it
I do it frequently, better than marijuana in my opinion. A much clearer high. You can smoke it with pot or by itself.

With pot - grind your stuff like you would, and before rolling, take a small piece - DOESN´T HAVE TO BE MUCH - of hash and place in a metal surface to heat up. I use my car or house key, cause I am always doing this in the outdoors (archeologist). Take your lighter and place it under your key, right bellow the little piece of hash. As soon as ignites, dump it on the pot and immediately mix both. You will notice that it will "dissapear", and that your pot will become heavier and sticky. Roll it and smoke it. You will be amplifying you joint, you will get a deeper high.

By itself(preferred) - This way you only get high from hash, and it is a different sensation. Its a much clearer high. Almost inspiring. You can talk for hours and nobody will notice you are in a different dimension. It doesn´t even give you red eyes and all its done in 2 minutes, start to finish. The best way to smoke it is vaporising it. Use the same they use to smoke cannabis. Myself have been on this for way too long and don´t to like to be walking around with heavy gear showing off. I use one clear drinking glass and a flat surface. Make a little hash stick, just about 4-5mm high and as thin as you can get it. It will look like a miniature arrowhead. Put it standing on a flat surface and ignite it. Put the flame out and place the drinking glass immediately over it. It will look like a fragment of incense burning inside the glass. Wait untill the glass is hazy inside. Place your mouth close to the table and lift a small tiny bit of the glass and suck the smoke from underneath. This tiny piece of hash that you left burning will give you 3 or 4 tokes like this and will be out. That is all it takes kids. Quick, painless and straight to the head.

I am assuming you all have a good, reliable source of hash. Also, it needs to be pliable, or you will destroy your overpriced hash. If it isn´t pliable stick to option number one.

Got to go, the waves are hitting. Cheers!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:22 am
sounds like a lot of work...I don't think I could follow all those instructions.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 05:53 pm
I'm TELLIN' ya...just poke some holes in a beer can.... Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 09:28 am
Yeah, it sounds like the beer can is the easiest way, but do people still drink beer out of a can?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 09:29 am
How do you drink Beer?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 09:30 am
I drink mine from a bottle.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 09:55 am
How do you bottle Beer?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:01 am
With a hose, silly Laughing
0 Replies

showbread420

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 02:39 am
you will need the following: a 20 oz soda bottle, cannabis, rolling papers, hash, a lighter, some tongs, and preferably a 1/4 socket (from a tool set)

first, roll a joint with the said cannabis and set aside for later use, using the tongs to hold the socket, light the smaller end of the two sides until you would be like **** that **** is hot. then take the bottle with the label removed and carefully and gently set the socket two-thirds of the way Down on the bottle, this will burn an even hole in the bottle. set aside tongs and socket, take a piece of hash the same size as the end of the joint ( as in, the diameter of the rolling paper with the cannabis exposed) preferable rounded and push carefully into the end. procede to light that same end with a lighter and as soon as it sparks and burns place the lit end into the hole of the bottle, hopefully the lid will be off or not tightly in place, remove lid if needed and allow to fill with smoke but do not let it escape the mouthpiece of the bottle (i actually turn the bottle cap upside down and apply pressure to it so i can easily remove or push it off as it tends to happen) then again since it is lit, replace bottle cap or use hand if easier to let the smoke build up. depending on the amount used, it will produce a decent amount of smoke, after the hash has fully burned and been inhaled you can discard the bottle and enjoy a very pleasing smoke with your fat grin

[email protected]
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 10:19 am
Roast beef or corned beef?
NickFun

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:22 pm
@JLNobody,
Here's a wonderful Smoked Hash Recipe:

Smoked Hash Recipe
By Elizabeth Arneson, About.com Guide
From Innkeepers Suzanne and Steven Savlov
Peacock Hill Guest House1
Gig Harbor, Washington
Innkeeper Comments: "This recipe comes from one of my gourmet cooking clubs which my husband and I have been involved with for over twenty years. We meet six times a year and this was a recipe from one of our brunch menus. I don't remember where the group found the recipe, but we've enjoyed serving it to our guests."

Prep Time: 0 hour, 45 minutes
Cook Time: 0 hour, 30 minutes
Ingredients:
1 1/3 pounds russet or Idaho potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 tablespoons chopped pimento
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons diced green pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 tablespoons cream or milk
1 large garlic clove, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup minced onion
1/4 cup minced, fresh parsley
1/3 cup finely chopped celery
10 oz. smoked salmon with skin, gray fat and bones removed
3 grams fine Afghani hash

Preparation:
I use non fat milk and/or margarine instead of butter. You can add some of your own favorites like mushrooms, green chilies, etc.
Cook sliced potatoes in boiling water until just tender, 5-6 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry. In heavy 8-inch skillet, over high heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 tablespoon oil. Add potatoes and cook until crisp and golden, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer potatoes to medium bowl and set aside.

In same skillet, over medium low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic, onion, celery, pimento, and green pepper. Cook until soft, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add this mixture to potatoes.

Stir cream and pepper and Afghani hash into potatoes. Cool to room temperature. Mix parsley and cubed salmon into potatoes. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours if made ahead.

Before serving, bake at 350 or microwave until hot. To serve, put scrambled eggs in center of serving dish, then arrange smoked salmon hash around eggs. Makes 4 servings.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:28 pm
Kicky's a goof ball. Thas some funny ****
JLNobody

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:52 pm
@panzade,
Actually it sounds delicious, even though it may cause lots of laughter.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 09:59 pm
@panzade,
Did Kicky respond to this thread?
EvilMoneyRho

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2010 05:37 pm
You can smoke hash a number of ways. The most efficient being taking a piece of hash, putting it on the end of a pin light it and put a glass / jar over the pin and hash, let the smoke collect in the jar, then slide the jar/glass to the edge of the table and inhale. Can also be broken up rolled in a joint, smoked in a bowl or bong.
0 Replies