How do you smoke Hash?

dyslexia

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 07:28 pm
hubble_bubble or how ever you spell it was once a needed item, I once had a green glass one I got in Turkey. I was younger then.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 08:25 pm
So, has anyone mentioned the hash-under-glass thing? Push a pin through some cardboard, stab the hypothetical hash onto the pin, light it, blow it out, pop a glass over the smoking hypothetical hash, wait, lift glass and inhale smoke....... repeat.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 08:40 pm
Iv'e done this. I don't think it works so well
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:37 am
Lash wrote:
Show-off!

Who is this meant for? I'm not showing off. I just want to know how to get high off this stupid pebble-like thing they call Hash. I ate a little bit of it about three hours ago, and I don't feel ****. Maybe I didn't eat enough? Maybe I'll try that thing with the pin that littlek, drug freak that she is, was talking about.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 01:11 am
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:32 am
dlowan suggested earlier in a not so hypothetical way to mix it with tobacco in a cigerette. I guess when you are half way around the world you don't have to be hypthetical.

What's wrong with kids these days? I remember drug users being so creative in their ways of getting around no way to smoke. A little tin foil, a toilet paper tube and you have a hypothetical pipe.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:49 am
kickycan wrote:
Well then, what do you suggest I do with this hypothetical brick of hash that I hypothetically have?

Hypothetically speaking, hash is sold in grams not ouncesÂ…so if you wanted, you could chip off quite a few small pieces; wrap them up in foil and sell them on the streetÂ…you could be rich! Although, I'm not sure what the street value would be today.

If you decide not to sell it, then hypothetically of course, I would suggest you smoke it using a bong filled with ice and a sweet wine.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:50 am
Eating's a waste. The knife hits ain't a bad idea -- but, then, the only people I've ever known to do knife hits were Brits and they go a little nuts for their drugs on that drizzled isle.

Dlow's got the idea -- here's how a nice Spanish lass (and many subsequent Euro hostel kids) taught me when I was wee: get some rolly tobacco, pinch or shave (sounds like you'll need to shave) a bit over some tobacco on an open paper, turn your lighter flame up high, and pass it over the hash until it softens up real nice. Then have a nice leisurely smoke. So much more relaxed and civilized than the knife hits. And smoking off a can... man, that's what you do when you're stuck with got goods but no gear.

Or you could just go to a head shop and buy a little pipe. Personally, I like the spliff thing. The nicotine gives the initial high a nice tang (unless you're a smoker), and it's jst nice and slow and civilized.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:50 am
Hypothetical hash is the worst hash I ever smoked and I cant see it,I keep losing it.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 11:51 am
Hypothetical hash...

...sounds like scraped resin to me.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:18 pm
resin.....mexican hash Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 01:47 pm
Hey, now, don't knock leftovers.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 01:54 pm
knock'um, I'm smoking them.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 01:11 am
My buddy gave me a pot cookie.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 12:07 pm
Amigo, honey, where have you been for the last two years? Been smoking my Alice B. Toklas brownies?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 12:08 pm
I thought only us old hippies were supposed to have no memory of the 60's. Sigh, these youngsters.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 04:11 pm
I called my buddy and told him those cookies were bunk.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 05:01 pm
Good Lord, what a thread to be resurrected!

(and I can't believe no one suggested, hypothetically, the hot knives method. Geesh.)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 05:05 pm
Diane wrote:
I thought only us old hippies were supposed to have no memory of the 60's

hehehehehehe ... Yeah, as is said, "If you can remember the '60s, you weren't there" - I can only assume that explains a lot that's sorta hazy (smokey? Laughing ) today.

A very serviceable, conveniently small and easily transportable pipe can be assembled at very little cost from metal lamp fittings available at any hardware or crafts store. As mentioned earlier in this thread, a bit of fine-mesh steel or brass screening (such as that intended as filter screen in kitchen water faucets - and that stuff is already cut round and sized pretty appropriately) is a useful refinement. Anything involving more than a couple bucks in parts is just showing off. Or, so I understand.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 05:06 pm
I don't really smoke pot anymore. But I would just put a little bit of it on a bowl of weed.
0 Replies