Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 01:13 pm
Oh, now I remember!

It was...

...uhhh...

...ah, shyt...gone again.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 01:19 pm
I hqven't kept dope in the house for a long time because of my kids... but I make no bones about the fact that when I retire I intend to revisit certain treats

pot
hash
acid
shrooms
peyote
cocaine

and I'll probably try some x, although everything I hear tells me it's just watered down MDA... which I probably still have somewhere in my system left over from the mid 70's Laughing

no speed though...any kind anywhere. that **** is baaaaaad for you.

I think the drug of the future is a mixture of hallucinogens and viagara for old guys.... you can hit it long and hard and pretend your old lady is nineteen again :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 01:39 pm
Lash wrote:
Whoever said the pot has gotten good enough has my vote.

I hid my pot a week ago.

...I can't find it.

Laughing
Laughing I lived with a chick who did that to herself constantly. Years later I was still finding little packages where you'd least expect it. Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 01:45 pm
Quote:
I think the drug of the future is a mixture of hallucinogens and viagara for old guys.... you can hit it long and hard and pretend your old lady is nineteen again

If you want to pretend she's nineteen, don't you just want to mix boner pills and booze?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:14 pm
Come on Framk, you can do it, I know you can.

I thought it was so funny in NYC with you guys when you were on your way to the hospital and the cop asked what had happened. He was told that you had had a few drinks and maybe a little pot. He nodded and went back to his discussion with Dys about retiring in New Mexico.

I love New York.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:24 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Lash wrote:
Whoever said the pot has gotten good enough has my vote.

I hid my pot a week ago.

...I can't find it.

Laughing
Laughing I lived with a chick who did that to herself constantly. Years later I was still finding little packages where you'd least expect it. Laughing

Nice little surprizes!

I'm just a little freaked out that my daughter will borrow a jacket and find it in a pocket.....

BPB--

I quit everything for twenty years while the kids were at home. Respect to you for the ...sacrifice. Like the Alan Arkin character on Little Miss Sunshine..."If you do that **** when you're young, you're crazy. If you DON'T do it when your old, you're crazy."

Of course, he was snorting heroin.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:29 pm
The shyt always made me stupid(er). I only got about 1 1/2 functioning braincells now, and two of those are borrowed.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:36 pm
It sort of has the Dr. Johnny Fever effect on me. I watch a movie and am inundated with all the details I overlooked....

I'm sharp as a tack!

(But, then I have to take a nap.)

(And it is a GOOD nap.) Very Happy
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:38 pm
Diane wrote:
Come on Framk, you can do it, I know you can.

I thought it was so funny in NYC with you guys when you were on your way to the hospital and the cop asked what had happened. He was told that you had had a few drinks and maybe a little pot. He nodded and went back to his discussion with Dys about retiring in New Mexico.

I love New York.

Last thing the duty nurse at the hospital emergency room mentioned before throwing me out the door the next morning was...

..."and you really shouldn't be smokin' that stuff."

We exchanged smiles...and I headed to the train station...a better man for my ordeal. I stayed off the stuff for the entire next day.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:39 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:53 pm
Quote:
Like the Alan Arkin character on Little Miss Sunshine..."If you do that **** when you're young, you're crazy. If you DON'T do it when your old, you're crazy."

"Not one woman. A LOT of women."
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 03:26 pm
patiodog wrote:
Quote:
Like the Alan Arkin character on Little Miss Sunshine..."If you do that **** when you're young, you're crazy. If you DON'T do it when your old, you're crazy."

"Not one woman. A LOT of women."

Laughing

See? He's FULL of good advice.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 03:44 pm
I used to heat it up and mix it with tobacco, then smoke it through a water pipe. That was years ago now.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 01:27 pm
As I understand, a common method of partaking involves cutting or chipping roughly match-head-sized chunks off the purchase-unit mass, then placing one of the smaller bits into a small, screened, metal smoking bowl, applying direct flame to the bit while inhaling strongly. I understand common practice is to prepare several suitable-for-consumption bits in advance of partaking, particularly when two or more participants are expected to be involved. I understand a flat, smooth surface, such as that provided by a typical hand-held grooming mirror, serves well to aid portioning out the consumption units.

A fellow well known to me once was camping with several freinds, and allegedly had some fair quantity hash, which purportedly he had prepared in such manner, setting the mirror with its cargo atop a cooler on the ground conveniently out-of-the-way, safe from disturbance, under the campsite's picnic table pending intended near-future group participation in the above-descibed ritual.

Arriving back at the campsite from a dip in the nearby lake, this fellow's partner took up the mirror to primp and arrange her hair or some such, and, on noticing the bits on the mirror's surface, scowled, exclaimed "Damn! There's grit and dirt everywhere", then irritatedly brushed the offending bits onto the sand & gravel, leaf and pine-needle strewn ground below.

I understand considerable shock and dismay ensued directly consequent to the lady's fastidious behavior.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 01:57 pm
Understood.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 03:43 pm
Has anybody tried that new weed " Instant Retard"?

It's good $hit.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:09 pm
Hey Amigo, thanks for opening the thread. It is fun to see Timber's always trenchant posts.

So what is this stuff? Remember what Snood said about his experience smoking? Maybe he should stay away from this renewed thread or he will lose those remaining brain cells.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:24 pm
did anyone ever heat up two knives and then slap the hash between them and inhale the smoke? that worked well....
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 08:28 pm
How to ingest hash? First, learn how to make brownies.
0 Replies