How do you smoke Hash?

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:20 pm
Do you need a special pipe or something? It's like a little brick, and I don't know what the hell to do with it. It's hard as a rock. And I have heard about the term Hash oil, but what the hell is that? Is that the same thing as this brick stuff that is actual hash?

Just wondering, completely hypothetically, it's not like I actually have this chunk of hash right here and I don't know what to do with it, it's completely hypothetical, honest...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 67,124 • Replies: 160
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:27 pm
Make tea and put the little brick in it,
or crumble it up and make brownies.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:27 pm
I'm on my way over.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:31 pm
Hypothetically, if it's like it was, hypothetically, years ago, you chip off little bits and put it in a pipe. I seem to recall, again hypothetically, that a bit of wire mesh keeps the burning bits of hashish from being sucked in.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:34 pm
If it's anything like smoking crack, then...hold on, there goes my beeper.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:34 pm
But you never inhaled, right?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:39 pm
Oh, the tales I could tell...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:49 pm
Hypothetically of course, I remember it just as D'artagnan tells. Exactly like that. Of course there were never cool pipes then like they hypothetically have now.

And of course, CJ. No one would ever dream of inhaling!! Hypothetically speaking of course! Smile

pssst, D'artagnan!, was that YOU at that concert in Berkeley in '72?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:52 pm
Or shave it or crumble it and smoke it in a joint. Or even a damn cigarette. Or eat it.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:53 pm
(Holy cow, Lady J--I missed that one, but I did see the Youngbloods in Berkeley in '71 on the Fourth of July!)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:57 pm
there is a technique of combining hash intake with colonic irrigation, but its only for yogic masters. And I'm not one.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:03 pm
Load a bowl of weed and put the hash on top if its realy moist.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:49 pm
I'm just guessing about this....

You need a pipe, any pipe, but one with a fairly small bowl is good. Go to the hardware store and get a little piece of window screening, the metal kind not the fiberglass. Use a pair of pliers and hold screen over a flame to cook off most the galvanizing off of the screen unless you want the cake to taste like tin. Let it cool, Make a ball of the screen about the size of the pipe bowl and push it down into the bowl of the pipe, then flatten the top.

Take a piece about the size of a wooden match head, too thin and it's burns too fast, too thick and it won't stay lit. Hold the match over the cake and inhale, get it nicely glowing, pass the pipe, you pig.

Wait for it. Do not smoke more for like a half hour, suddenly there is this blueish glow around everything and you are so happy that this woman that you are with seems to know you by your first name. You wish you knew hers because it may come up soon because she seems to be getting undressed, still you are very happy, very.

Joe(There was a documentary on tv, it wasn't about this)Nation
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:52 pm
depends..
is the hash oily?

If so, take a small piece and smear it on the end of something metal.. Like an unfolded paper clip.
Light it and get it hot like tar...
then put the end of the paper clip with the hash on it into your pipe...

smoke like the depraved pot head you are

she ( watched the same show joe did ) wolf
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:54 pm
Joe, I'd need a B.A. to smoke hash like that and i'd come home with all the wrong crap.Can we just roll a joint.weed so strong now you dont need hash
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:54 pm
It was a very very good show, very good, with music and people and no, wait, I'm thinking about the time we watched TV on the beach without a TV, but that show was about wine. Wasn't it?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:56 pm
Ya know,
I dont remember..
I just remember coughing... alot....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 06:06 pm
I hear that brownies can be good with the odd bits of hash in them.

Let me just lie down and think about that.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 06:12 pm
I put an ounce in four big cookies once to make sure I would feel it.It worked so good I put a a helmet on and climbed under the bed.Bad idea
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 06:14 pm
Re: the smallness of the bowl is very important, I learned on the Mexican version of the documentary, which featured a pipe very much like this one:

http://www.trocadero.com/HDENTERPRISES/items/78194/catphoto.jpg

"One gram a day keeps the bad vibes away", a user said on the documentary.

Yours truly.

fba (this is strictly knowledge exchange, all coming from informative documentaries) ezer.
0 Replies