How do you smoke Hash?

kickycan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:27 pm
Wow...some very good ideas here, hypothetically speaking, of course.

That thing that Joe said, where you have to have a bunson burner, surgical tools, a PHD in physics and a team of lab assistants seems a bit too complicated...I think I like that brownie idea...and that beer can thing that Lash mentioned...although this hypothetical brick of hash is waaaaay too hard...it won't light that way...hypothtically, I mean...maybe I'll save the hypothetical brick of hash for the next A2K NYC meet-up and we can figure out a way to all enjoy it together...hypothetically, of course...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:29 pm
Do you have hypothetical hammers there in the Big City?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:29 pm
Yeah, and I think that's the only way I'm going to be able to hypothetically break this thing up.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:37 pm
Or perhaps a drill?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:39 pm
Could be.

Or maybe I should stop into Joe Nation's hardware store and see if he can recommend the right tool for the job, er, hypothetical job, I mean.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
Yeah, and I think that's the only way I'm going to be able to hypothetically break this thing up.

Didn't you mean "break this hypothetical thing?" :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:45 pm
Ummm...yeah, yeah, THAT'S what I meant...thanks for the correction, parados; I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea here.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 02:02 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
there is a technique of combining hash intake with colonic irrigation, but its only for yogic masters. And I'm not one.
The hash someone told me to put in my ass isn't working i'm gonna fish it out and smoke it.First i'll have to go down to home depot and pick up a blow torch,some sheet metel,a flouresant tube....screw it i'm just gonna swollow it like the other dude said
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 03:35 am
Sheesh! Try to help! and what? I could have said "Go down to the Village and get one of these:
http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/drugs/marijuana/stoner.jpg

Um.. Archive picture of someone I once knew.

Joe(We still have time, where's the clock?)Nation
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 10:55 am
I know how to do it.First you need a tesla coil then you wait for the planets to alieghn then........
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 11:47 am
users are losers

D.A.R.E. to resist drugs and violence

be smart, don't start

say nope to dope
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 11:59 am
Well then, what do you suggest I do with this hypothetical brick of hash that I hypothetically have?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:04 pm
use scissors,
sut some of the pretend stuff off

smoke it
pretend to that is
then, pretend to get the munchies
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:06 pm
hehehe...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:09 pm
i've never had a hypothetical situation like this before... so i would know
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:51 pm
Gargamel--

I used drugs back in the 70's. We didn't know any better.

I stopped while my kids were growing up.

My daughter is 17 and in college. When she graduates and gets her own place, like her brother, I am seriously considering buying a big, fat bag of Sensimillia Red.

I'm entitled. Wouldn't you think? I've been a law abiding, hard working, tax paying citizen for a long time.

I feel like being completely irresponsible.

Every once in a while.

<thinking...>

<I've missed pot>
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:06 pm
there's a major move up here in canada to decriminalize it, not legalize it like the americans are so afraid, just make it a fine instead of a criminal record and jail time, i'm all for this

it sickens me when i watch stuff like cops, and you've got this justice system that's ready to jail some guy for a roach in the ashtray, consficate, fine and let them be on their way, if they are truly bad people i'm sure you'll get another chance at them
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:25 pm
Okay, so I smashed off a little bit of it, hypothetically. Hypothetically, I now have some little pieces about as big as maybe three aspirin. Do you think that would be enough to do anything, hypothetically, if I ate them? I had pot brownies once, and it took over two hours before it hit me. Probably the same with eating hash, right?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:31 pm
probably... but of course.. thats hypothetically
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 07:20 pm
Show-off!
0 Replies