Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 05:31 am
@Jasper10,
Sure enough A FOOL can go looking down one "RABBIT hole" (black) and then down the another "RABBIT hoe" (white) if he/she wishes ...but then ultimately......what are they looking for?

htam9876

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 06:02 am
Piggy invites scientist and researcher around the world come to a2k to review
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
But actually what can such guy do in science?
What can J – 10 virus do in science?

0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 08:29 am
@Jasper10,
Why not let the CONSCIOUSNESS FOOLS come to a compromise?...…..for the sake of further arguments...... why can't BOTH say that there is a BLACK HOLE and there is a WHITE HOLE....but then BOTH agree to a 3rd type of HOLE that could be BLACK or WHITE or even a mixture of BOTH.
htam9876

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 03:43 pm
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys…….
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 03:48 pm
The 1 – “f” logic really works: trolling = win.
It’s FACT.
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 27 Sep, 2021 03:51 pm
Next, extent from the topic of “Prisoner of logic, touchy and feely” ahead.

If that guy wants to save time, he can moves in acceleration “a”. This can be verified by experiment too.
So, philosophically speaking, resorting to GR to research black hole is reasonable method (so, piggy “sure enough” those prisoner of “consciousness” can do something in this respect, haha), while logic only can work in that fool’s mind. Toggle toggle, B hole # hole to satisfy his mind … actually his tool is invalid and should AUTOPILOTly go to hell.
Piggy invites scientist and researcher around the world come to a2k to review
Whether they can observe the alleged “J – 10 # hole” in cosmos?
Or the alleged “J – 10 # hole” only can PRESENCE in that fool’s mind? Haha

Perhaps that fool should walk 10 miles to the church and negotiate with G* whether he can do something there. But according to that fool’s logic, +/-, +/-…he never can reach the church. Oh Lord, what he can do in this world though? Trolling only? The most happy guys of course would be the First Order.

(Note: Piggy is not trying to “instruct” that NO SAVE fool, but to reiterate my stance: Oh Lord, SCIENCE SHOULD NOT BE MISGUIDED BY THAT FOOL’S PSYCHOLOGY INTO HIS CAGE OF LOGIC.)
Yes, piggy is wasting time with J-10 virus. Human being has wasted much time with virus.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 01:57 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you ...….Which guy is the greater fool here...the guy who observes a hole in the cosmos and automatically ASSUMES that it is a "black" hole just because it looks like one or the guy who ASSUMES that it may be a "black" hole or it maybe a "white" hole (bearing in mind the first fool has used his autopilot psychology to theorize that a white hole must exist even though one has never been found)….Maybe ….just maybe.....there is no such thing as black or white holes....Maybe ...just maybe....there are just HOLES!!!!!

Hence the 3rd type of HOLE!!!!

Have both fools observed OR not observed the 3rd type of HOLE?
Jasper10

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 05:41 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you...

Alternatively.....Or the alleged "black and white" holes only can PRESENCE in that fool’s mind? Haha
htam9876

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 05:59 am

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys……..
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 06:00 am
It’s FACT.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 28 Sep, 2021 06:02 am
Below is an excellent comment from a fellow guy in other’s thread:
“Dreams seem 'Real' too - Until the dreamer Wakes-Up...
Mark”

“half fool” logic:
Fool is dream, dream is fool;
“fool” logic:
Fool is fool;
Fool is dream;
Dream is fool;
Dream is dream.

Very fun

A fool never can Wake -Up...
Have a lovely day. haha
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 02:01 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you...

I am still looking to a satisfactory explanation to the below question...…......

How or why has modern day science overlooked the impact of electromagnetic fields within the cosmos (macro/micro) which produce the spinning celestial bodies which in turn produce the 4 off “toggling” +/- force combinations?

Perhaps the alternative guy (fool) can explain the reasons why this has happened?
htam9876

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:36 am

Be careful guys………
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:37 am
It’s FACT.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:39 am
One DREAM, touchy and feely

Due to the cruel, absolute, and all around dark sanction by the First Order for so many years, the poor little piggy now is in very bad mental situation. Piggy often DREAM at night. All were bad DREAMs. No single nice DREAM for many years. Haha
In DREAM, piggy tried hard to ask myself to confirm whether I am DREAMing or in reality. Every time, piggy “sure enough” it’s in reality. haha
Have a lovely day. haha
(Piggy has a DREAM, dig a hole under the fence and flee to America.)
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 03:43 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you....

...............So all we get is the usual BS response...………….
htam9876

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 12:17 pm

Be careful guys………

Piggy invites scientists and researchers around the world come to a2k to review:
Whether science has to base on J – 10 virus’ abstract logic tool?
Or should in opposite, if some of J – 10 virus’ abstract conceptions can’t find out its explicit / specific physical meaning or do something substantial in science, they just AUTOPILOTly go to hell?
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 12:18 pm
It’s FACT.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 29 Sep, 2021 12:20 pm
Again, piggy had a bad DREAM in midnight: The First Order at last decided to shout “execute”, and then, piggy disappears entirely in this cosmos…bounced up…
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 08:51 pm
Prisoner of logic 2, touchy and feely
Piggy often has a false impression: this poor little piggy can talk something in physics as well as in cosmology. Piggy should not be a third – rated citizen in the local Jiangmen city and can do nothing in the local society except waiting to die. But it’s reality. Piggy knows exactly that is my own psychology tricking only. Such logic of “good scores means excellent student” only is applicable in school, never in society. In this sense, piggy himself is also a “prisoner of logic”, never can Wake - Up. In fact, there are many other things in this society, which really works.

What piggy absolutely trusts in is the First Logic (the First Order) (the local dark lord Mr. Zhong钟永康of Jiangmen city and who who of the Class 914 of the No.1 Middle School of Xinhui 新会一中九一四班谁谁). They are powers in the UPPER POSITION of society. They have much social resource to input into the mechanism of cosmos to output their absolute logic and maintain it as cruel “reality”. (Defines piggy only can be a half – self payment watchman in their small business or a drudge or a dead man.)
They emphasize on things substantial in this society: money, resource, power, authority, position, means, ability, force, organization, plan, conspiracy, definition, effect, practice, etc…

Piggy believes the First Order would be able to replace G* / Lord of creature and control this cosmos.
Cabals ever win.

(Actually, most of my time is spent on worrying about the safety and prospective of my family members.)

给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙万岁! 当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies