Republican Party Split?

hightor

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 01:23 pm
@maxdancona,
Hi max, welcome back.

I think you underestimate the old man. While he wasn't my first choice, I think he brings something of value to the office.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 01:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Exactly! He is not Trump. Actually, he's farther to the left than I expected or hoped for.

You know, I felt very strongly that Trump was greatly overusing the executive order thing. To the extent Biden is overturning many of them, I'm glad. Still, I might be thinking those orders are becoming habit forming.
0 Replies

Thruck

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:44 am
A Republican Party more divided than ever in relation to the legacy of Donald Trump attended this Friday the opening of Trump's defense in the impeachment trial against the former president in the United States Senate . Trump's lawyers used the same strategy as those for the Democratic prosecution, presenting nearly 10 minutes of videos in which the leaders of that party appeared using the word "fight" to refer to Donald Trump. A Republican Party more divided than ever assists Trump's defense in the 'impeachment'
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 03:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
They seem to be staying put. They happen to like Biden, who's a centrist Democrat and not a particularly progressive leaner.

Actually no. I'm all for impeaching Mr. Biden and reelecting Mr. Trump in 2024.
farmerman

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 03:32 pm
@oralloy,
re-elect the fascist. Complete the job. When Reagan coined MAGA,Im sure he had something else entirely in mind.

Im hopin Plump can be delivered into the hands of Law and Order.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 04:06 pm
I am hoping Trump runs again in 2024. Just the comedic value alone would make it worthwhile.

0 Replies