A Brief History of Metaphysics! (By Homo Sapiens)

izzythepush

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 11:18 pm
@Jasper10,
Nobody is interested in anything you have to say.
fobvius

Mon 19 Jun, 2023 11:48 pm
Given metaphysics these days has nothing to do with physics or empiricism it may be a musing amusement philosophically.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 12:46 am
@fobvius,
That just leaves meta.

Are you working for Mark Zuckerburg?
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 01:25 am
@fobvius,
Well it has everything to do with Physics since its inception and more so these days...you see "Naturalism" or and "Materialism" are by definition a Metaphysical stance/claim, they cannot be proved from Physics, they start with the assumption our senses are not deluding us which of course cannot be proved from within...one, including me, assumes Materialism it is right but it is nonetheless a Metaphysical position. This is not disputed by anyone informed.

What about our current day and age you might wonder?
Well as our society became more and more technological, in a way more and more abstract, as we started to simulate 3D worlds in games, as movies like the Matrix and similar started to show up in pop culture and things like Multiverses and Holographic Universes started to dominate Physics, the so famous coinage "it from bit", well, never were we so close to Metaphysics as we are now...our debates in theoretical Physics are full of Metaphysical claims made by naive scientists who are not aware they are in deep Philosophical and often Metaphysical debating...

...as for down to Earth even in the so called common day life all of us are fully dependent on electrons popping from our credit cards to make digital and "physical" transactions...with Einstein time became relative, my feet are younger then my head, and our GPS wouldn't work otherwise...

You see the idea that Metaphysics is only about Gods and ghosts is extremely uninformed...I am an atheist and still it never crossed my mind Metaphysics would be dead because of it...like some well educated Metaphysicians usually say, they have tried to kill Metaphysics since it started to this day and they always do it with some more Metaphysical claims... Very Happy
Jasper10

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 01:43 am
@izzythepush,
How do you know that nobody is interested in alternative theories?

I am merely giving an alternative scientific theory based upon sound philosophy rather than unsound philosophy.

There are plenty of people interested izzy.

Maybe even on this forum. Maybe they just keep quiet but are still taking it all in.

fobvius

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 01:48 am
@Albuquerque,
Yes, quite right. As you say, metaphysical stances can't be proved by physics.

Many debates in physics involve metaphysical ideas which, as a philosophy, is devoid of evidential support,being 'beyond physics'.

Luckily, physical evidence of contentions abound in computer results of the information transfer that is a concomitant of digital transactions and global positioning systems.
Albuquerque

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 02:17 am
@fobvius,
...my point being that the digital world we inhabit these days has no pretension to any Metaphysical claims about the ultimate nature of "Materialism"...

Well I did avoid to dive head in in the Quantum mess not even speaking about the Highs boson who gives physicality (mass) to our matter, but that itself it is a field...(the Highs field)
izzythepush

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 03:47 am
@Albuquerque,
Highfield is well posh, which is why I live in Shirley.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Sj6vWkOYlRo/maxresdefault.jpg

bobsal u1553115

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 06:07 am
@Albuquerque,
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kgG_S8RnoePM0d-BzG6hMwHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=c36a89e6d66265809ae9cb69abf5f7cebc685c2a07934570d9c19d2a6512e397&ipo=images

High Bison.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 06:12 am
@fobvius,

Get it right, dammit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 06:27 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

There are plenty of people interested izzy.

Name one.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 06:39 am
@izzythepush,
Jasper10 speaking with all the interested.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 10:39 am
@Jasper10,
Presence has balanced the left and the right with the + and - electromagnetic forces that modern day science claims cancel out.

They don’t cancel out.How can they? Natures formula is +/-=+/-

Nature adopts full logic not half logic.Presence is not an illusion as some think.Keep toggling between the two consciousness states if you wish believing that you don’t exist in unawareness.

Mock all you want….lol…

Presence exists.

You need to balance consciousness.Consciousness is an electromagnetic force if you want the science behind it all.There are 2 consciousness (force) types that interact in 4 off possible combinations that make up the above mentioned formula.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 02:22 pm
@Jasper10,
You can't name one.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 11:05 pm
@izzythepush,
The thing is Izzy,modern day half logic philosophy and science has failed.It has.All they can do is try to fudge the calcs to get things to work as they have always done.They will be doing it right now,

The problem is that modern day science has invested so much in the gravity theory that it is difficult to turn back now and anyone in the scientific community that attempts to challenge it are ridiculed just like I am on this forum.

Modern day half logic philosophy and science has had it’s day.Time is now up.It has failed miserably to unite the sciences and they know it.

The gravity theory will get dropped.It’s only a matter of time.

Jasper10

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 11:31 pm
@Jasper10,
People like half logic philosophy and science because it claims PRESENCE doesn’t exist and we are nothing more than consciousness.

PRESENCE does exist.

Electromagnetic force interactions alter PRESENCE’S reality experiences.

PRESENCE is able to take CONTOL of these forces if it has the right awareness to do so.If it doesn’t have the right awareness then PRESENCE doesn’t take CONTROL because it doesn’t know how to and remains a slave to these forces.

Jasper10

Tue 20 Jun, 2023 11:53 pm
@Jasper10,
Sound philosophy dictates science not unsound philosophy.
Jasper10

Wed 21 Jun, 2023 12:14 am
@Jasper10,
You need to see PRESENCE as a single entity who’s reality experience is affected by electromagnetic forces interactions.The 2 reality experiences are known as “in the moment” and “out of the moment” consciousness.

Jasper10

Wed 21 Jun, 2023 12:29 am
@Jasper10,
In the moment consciousness doesn’t experience out of the moment consciousness and out of the moment consciousness doesn’t experience in the moment consciousness.

PRESENCE on the other hand experiences both.
izzythepush

Wed 21 Jun, 2023 12:55 am
@Jasper10,
You can't name one person who doesn't think you're an idiot.

"Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
0 Replies