Truth vs Science

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 12:09 pm
Nature exactly corresponds with her master.

Nature’s master depends upon who we Believe at any point.

Nature is a Mirror of Belief.

We do not yet Believe what we have yet to Experience.

Experience is a Choice.

This is why Faith is necessary.

This is also why the attack on Faith, and why science is pushed so hard.

ANYTHING THAT OPPOSES THE TRUTH IS A LIE. THERE ARE NO LIES IN THE TRUTH. TRUTH IS, WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. THEREFORE THE KNOWLEDGE OF EVIL IS A LIE! ONE CANNOT KNOW SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST! AND NO LIE CAN EXIST IN THE TRUTH!!!

Be VERY AWARE, this is NOT license to DO AS THOU WILT.

This is how to obey the Truth, the Law, of Life, and Experience that Kingdom, “everywhere the soles of your feet go”.

We are not lacking any thing required!

PEACE!
————

The ONLY PRECEDING, MANDATORY, CRITICAL, CRUCIAL INGREDIENT OR KEY, TO OPEN THAT DOOR IS....

Belief in the Son of God, Yeshua of Nazareth.

All else are forcing their own way, and causing SHADOWS, as they oppose the Light of Truth.

Hear this while there is still Time.

But this dissolves Time.

The “invisible things” of Hebrews 11:1-3, are exactly what we all want. They have been given, pressed down and overflowing, in Christ Jesus.

All who enter any other way, are murderers, thieves and robbers.

Consider the astounding height from which we have fallen.

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

The phrase, “Jesus Christ is Lord”, is only offensive to those believing the science of the times, which is wholly divided in its foundation. Opposition is its foundation. Yes this is what we Experience. And has been, since we Believed it.

But the Experience of lies is only going to validate the lies Experienced.

Do you see what Eye see?!

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 12:26 pm
@NoName77,
Info globalization is hitting you hard in the head!
I would advise listening to some Jazz to cope!
hightor

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 12:48 pm
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
I would advise listening to some Jazz to cope!

That's always good advice.
Albuquerque

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 01:44 pm
@hightor,
Your suggestion is a way better alternative then the one pulled by the OP mainstream approach...

NoName77

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2021 07:27 pm
@Albuquerque,
Come on now.... My post requires "work", yes. But "would you rather"?
Jasper10

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2021 06:45 am
@NoName77,
It's an interesting post....take no notice.....
Jasper10

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2021 07:09 am
@Jasper10,
In a nutshell then because all things (sciences) are all encompassing each individual has the potential to be the master of their own down fall....is this what you are getting at?
NoName77

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2021 12:48 pm
@Jasper10,
In a sense. I am trying to illustrate a picture that replaces the current worldview. I am asking questions, in order to find Agreement. Once the Agreement is achieved, a section can be "reformatted", and enclosed within a barrier, so as to see the effects from afar, yet not contaminate the whole until decided upon. At that point, one cane then make the 2 into 1, and have the Authority to do so by the 1 being made into 3. An esoteric approach to dissolution of Opposition. But to give life to death is murderous.... is it not? The Screen being "pre-existing", AND MIXED of good and evil, is DETERMINISTIC in that it can only produce the same. Whereas, though the dissolving of "opposition" is a Fire unlike any other, it can bring the "fires" under subjection. Even Moses used ONE serpent to illustrate what has been twisted to strengthen the two-serpent Idea.
NoName77

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2021 01:01 pm
@Jasper10,
I'm trying to use the Idea of what Trauma does, and Flip it; use it for Good.

But due to the average person being not ready to Wield the Truth, I have to proceed in an Esoteric fashion, in order to Weed out those who will surely use it for evil.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 05:04 am
@NoName77,
In response to your statement...."But to give life to death is murderous.... is it not?"...……..
Surely,only God can give life to a dead body. How can a dead body do this for itself?
One can come into an understanding of the opposition forces within the body I agree and then see oneself as separate from them. I call these opposing forces the equal but opposite REASONINGS. The good cop bad cop....or bad cop good cop if you like.

As I have already said it's these reasonings that take an individual to nihilism.Some individuals reach nihilism conclusions with only half the formula some reach nihilism conclusions with the whole formula.

Both formulas balance.

All that's left after nihilism is HOPE and this applies to both formulas.

There is a mysterious output if the full formula is utilized as during the cancelling out process the reasonings do counter the good is bad and bad is good argument....with good is good and bad is bad.

This would imply that there is indeed a difference between good and bad.

Don't shoot the messenger however as I am only trying to think these things through rationally/logically myself like everyone else.

Jasper10

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 05:15 am
@Jasper10,
It looks like we may be dealing with a TRUTH/LIE scenario here.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2021 12:04 pm
@NoName77,
Quote:
The phrase, “Jesus Christ is Lord”....

I agree, but what about him, what about his words impressed you to say so?
NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 12:28 pm
@Leadfoot,
Legality. Many will try to enter the Kingdom, but come that Day, He will tell many, "I never knew you".

I see Truth as a Door. The only Door really.

Other doors may appear, and may indeed open to Realms that are deceptive. Our own science even testifies to the fact that our mind is the filter through which we Experience the World. Thus pointing to the door by which we enter the world.

What is the world, but a World of Experience? And what does one Experience, but that which one is in Agreement with?
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 04:41 pm
@NoName77,
Quote:
He will tell many, "I never knew you".

That’s what I was getting at - Do you know him?
Or is he just the only door left.
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 04:51 pm
@Leadfoot,
Heck, those question are better spent on you!
I want your answer not his answer!
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 05:58 pm
@Albuquerque,
Yes and it depends, respectively.
NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 07:23 pm
@Leadfoot,
Surely NOT the only door left. But after all my searching, is the only Door that leads to what we all seek. But you do raise the question of "knowledge". There is knowledge of the world of Experiences, and there is knowledge of the Truth. So let's have a deeper look here. Since there is ""knowledge" of both, then "knowledge" cannot be the problem. Is it not the knowledge of "evil", that is the cause of evil? Was it not Perfect? I mean, He Who made it isPerfect, so therefore, His Creation had to be as well. We are born into a world of good AND evil, yes? So it has been passed down and gaining momentum, for generations. To challenge this then presents as a fire. But Truth is a Fire. The Alchemists of old have said rather "occultly", to "make fire afraid of Fire". Even the mention of alchemy, and most just laugh. I'm not pushing or denying alchemy, but making note that "ridicule is a great deterrent".
NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 07:31 pm
@Jasper10,
Nihilism leaves nothing remaining. As long as one still has two sides playing on one another, or against one another, there is still more to annihilate. Some have said the four elements are used to transition between the two sides. Annihilating both sides cannot leave one with "hope", as "hope" is only of one side.
NoName77

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 07:45 pm
@Jasper10,
I'm not saying there is no difference between the two energies. But only one requires the other for it's life. Death requires Life, not the other way around. Death, when it has no more life, as even Lovecraft noted, and Revelation declares, "even Death may die". Will die. When, is a choice. Having said that, Lies require Truth to have any basis for existence, but Truth needs nothing, and IS all. So as for Truth and Life, seeing they equate with one another, all that opposes Life, is then a LIE.... But, obviously, Experientially, this is not easily accessed. Momentum needs built up, in order to Experience Truth.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Fri 19 Feb, 2021 08:32 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy agrees with your Truth/Lie comment very much.
Those guys crambling "truth" in empty words is trying to lie. And even it might be a plot to cover up science.
Piggy always like to use the term "touchy and feely".