The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evil....

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 10:11 am
What I am about to explain, is going to offend just about everyone. But, without a love of Truth, one cannot hear it. I'm writing this to help thinkers. To help those who search for Truth.

Brandy Vaughan was found dead, by her 6yr old son, after exposing the pharma industry's lying tactics, just for profit. There is absolutely no way this woman killed herself, and she was amazingly healthy. Loved her son as well. No way she would leave him. -- http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fs3r.news%2Fvaccine-whistleblower-brandy-vaughn-found-dead%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHkV9o42reFA_LDd1MazhTO2kDc0Q

What this should do is sound alarms regarding the ways this vaccine is being forced upon the people too. What typically takes 10-15 yrs for study and study of results, studying the effects on people, is being forced on people in the most twisted and subtle way....

Fear.

Pharma and Media, playing on Fear.

I am a counselor, having specialized in trauma and it's effects on the mind.

What is going on here, in broad daylight, is sickening. But the ones being traumatized, see their abuser as helpful. It's a modern and severe case of Stockholm syndrome. But we are talking about millions of people, possibly billions by the time this is in full swing.

All because the profit means more than the lives at stake, and the fears of the ones who are lied to about the "risk of infection".

If one cannot see what is going on here, one just flat out does not want to see it. I'm just trying to do my part and inform the people I can.

It's your choice.

But when your choice is Artfully stolen from you, Artfully given to you, by someone else, for someone else, you are not the one making the choice. But, indeed YOU ARE. Because it is fully up to you to search out the Truth and apply it correctly.

No one ever said that being obedient to the Truth was going to be easy. We should know better. But all our experience has done is wear us down.

What I am saying here should scare one into the research. Both into the vax, into Brandy Vaughan, and into the effects of trauma. But we do not have long to make a stand. This is a worldwide concerted effort, by an industry with a TON of money. Money to buy the people to take the lives it needs moved out of the way.

Meanwhile, "we the people" just sit back and watch the news and let others make choices for us. You have seen what others making your choices gets you.

The world as we knew it is gone.

There is no return from the power we have given them. Once they are in power, they will do everything to keep it. And we are watching it unfold, even as we are being told this vax is to help us return to normal....

LIES!!!!

WAKE UP!

SAY NO TO THE VAX AND BIG PHARMA PLANS!

IT WAS CALLED SORCERY FOR A REASON.

(Look up the root of "pharmakeia", the word we get "pharmacy" from. Look how it is translated in the Bible. "SORCERY"!!!)

Add that to Nixon back in the day, saying that the people believe anything they see on tv.

Our newscasters are not even "on the scene". It's all green screen Hollywood staged shenanigans, DESIGNED to manipulate the Momentum of feelings in the group watching, to then affect the others they come into contact with. Ratings and profiles and specific areas can be targeted, and this is done on a regular basis....

All in the name of Money.

"The love of money is the root of all evil". -- 1Tim. 6:10
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,922 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 12:14 pm
@NoName77,
NoName77 wrote:

What I am about to explain, is going to offend just about everyone. But, without a love of Truth, one cannot hear it. I'm writing this to help thinkers. To help those who search for Truth.

Brandy Vaughan was found dead, by her 6yr old son, after exposing the pharma industry's lying tactics, just for profit. There is absolutely no way this woman killed herself, and she was amazingly healthy. Loved her son as well. No way she would leave him. -- http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fs3r.news%2Fvaccine-whistleblower-brandy-vaughn-found-dead%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHkV9o42reFA_LDd1MazhTO2kDc0Q

What this should do is sound alarms regarding the ways this vaccine is being forced upon the people too. What typically takes 10-15 yrs for study and study of results, studying the effects on people, is being forced on people in the most twisted and subtle way....

Fear.

Pharma and Media, playing on Fear.

I am a counselor, having specialized in trauma and it's effects on the mind.

What is going on here, in broad daylight, is sickening. But the ones being traumatized, see their abuser as helpful. It's a modern and severe case of Stockholm syndrome. But we are talking about millions of people, possibly billions by the time this is in full swing.

All because the profit means more than the lives at stake, and the fears of the ones who are lied to about the "risk of infection".

If one cannot see what is going on here, one just flat out does not want to see it. I'm just trying to do my part and inform the people I can.

It's your choice.

But when your choice is Artfully stolen from you, Artfully given to you, by someone else, for someone else, you are not the one making the choice. But, indeed YOU ARE. Because it is fully up to you to search out the Truth and apply it correctly.

No one ever said that being obedient to the Truth was going to be easy. We should know better. But all our experience has done is wear us down.

What I am saying here should scare one into the research. Both into the vax, into Brandy Vaughan, and into the effects of trauma. But we do not have long to make a stand. This is a worldwide concerted effort, by an industry with a TON of money. Money to buy the people to take the lives it needs moved out of the way.

Meanwhile, "we the people" just sit back and watch the news and let others make choices for us. You have seen what others making your choices gets you.

The world as we knew it is gone.

There is no return from the power we have given them. Once they are in power, they will do everything to keep it. And we are watching it unfold, even as we are being told this vax is to help us return to normal....

LIES!!!!

WAKE UP!

SAY NO TO THE VAX AND BIG PHARMA PLANS!

IT WAS CALLED SORCERY FOR A REASON.

(Look up the root of "pharmakeia", the word we get "pharmacy" from. Look how it is translated in the Bible. "SORCERY"!!!)

Add that to Nixon back in the day, saying that the people believe anything they see on tv.

Our newscasters are not even "on the scene". It's all green screen Hollywood staged shenanigans, DESIGNED to manipulate the Momentum of feelings in the group watching, to then affect the others they come into contact with. Ratings and profiles and specific areas can be targeted, and this is done on a regular basis....

All in the name of Money.

"The love of money is the root of all evil". -- 1Tim. 6:10

If you do not want to be vaccinated...don't be vaccinated. Society will be a little less safe for everyone who refuses, but who the hell wants to deny you people your right to indulge in your nonsense.

If you truly want to spread "the truth" though, you need a major philosophical adjustment in your life. The last thing in the world you are peddling is...TRUTH.

You are not even close.
NoName77

Fri 5 Feb, 2021 12:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
"....who the hell wants to deny you people your right to indulge in your nonsense."

Nuff said.

"Free speech", and "informed consent", are being dissolved, right in plain sight, and yet you seem to think this is a good thing? Wait until you are against something, and the whole world of momentum is used to silence you. It's coming.
RABEL222

Sat 6 Feb, 2021 01:57 pm
@NoName77,
What in hell does " whole world of momentum mean"?
0 Replies