Sex is...Boring

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:28 pm
Hey guys and gals, I am having a real problem here. My husband seems to be stuck in this constant state of a sexual rutine. We have been married for a year now but have been having sex for 5 years. The rutine seems to be the same every night and its driving me crazy. He only seems to want to make a move once we have already gotten in bed and the lights are off. I am a night owl, but once Im done, Im done. As soon as I finally decide to go to bed, he usually comes to bed with me. Thats when he feels like making his move. Once I have hit the pillow, I am pretty much out, which is anywhere from 12:00am to 2:00am. Once he sees how not interested I am in sex, thats when the fight starts.

To me, doing the same thing every night is really boring. It's not like we don't have an opportunity to. We see each other at night around 7:00pm. Then he usually wants to do his own thing like video games. Once he's in that mind set it is hard to get him into any other mood unless I physically walk over there and grab his penis. The fights are always the same. He complains that I am not interested in sex, and I tell him that I want more excitement in sex. I tell him that I would like it if we tried sex in other places or different times. He tells me that he has tried that with me before, which is true, but the way he tries to get me into isn't too attracting. He'll either grab my boobs or my ass or even put his hands down my pants which to me doesn't make me want to get on the floor and do the nasty.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,119 • Replies: 11
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:45 pm
why dont you make the move then?

If you want change, change what you do.

While he is playing video games, stand in front of the TV naked
THAT will get his attention. Laughing

When he grabs your boobs in an attempt to 'turn you on' redirect his hands to what you would like. If you dont want him to start by touching your butt, take his arms and wrap them around your shoulders and kiss him until his knees buckle.
With that kind of a responce, he will surely do something diffrent next time.

Tease.
All day, touch, tickle, play, anything!
Get his mind on sex BEFORE bed time. Again, doing this, you have control. A slow build up starting in the morning , should lead you to explosive sex by 5pm.

Make sexy ' rules'.
No sex after 8pm
No sex in the bedroom for a week
Or sex only on couch in days that end in Y

Rent a hotel room.

Park your car in the garage and lay on the hood naked, then call him in to fix a 'flat' .
;-)

Above all else TALK
Bring up the subject BEFORE you get in bed.
If you two tend to fight about it, bring it up at a restaurant where you cant raise your voice because of privacy issues. Talk about it before you get stressed over it, when you are both still in neutral mind sets. Be open and tell him that you dont get turned on by him simply squeezing your chest. In fact, i bet that can be a bit painful. Then suggest thins YOU like.
I dont like it when you grab my ____ in attempts to turn me on
But I do like it DURING sex. To turn me on, lets try _____.
Then see what HE likes and how he wants to be turned on.
You never know.. that conversation may be a turn on itself.. :-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:47 pm
You got some good ideas shewolf....hm....what did you say you did before you became a mom? :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:47 pm
Have you tried initiating?

My wife and I have different peak times too. I tend to be afternoon/early evening and she is a morning/middle of the night person.

I am NOT a morning person... but all it takes is a little kissing and a little touching and I'm ready to go in no time.

Next time you wantto have sex try initiating where and when instead of waiting for him to initiate... he won't turn you down.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:48 pm
Damn...shewolf beat me to it.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:52 pm
Hot damn, shewolf! If there is ever anytime that I want good sex advice, I am heading straight for your input! That was perfect as perfect can be I must say. Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:55 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
You got some good ideas shewolf....hm....what did you say you did before you became a mom? :wink: Laughing

Fukced like a bunny rabbit..
kids change that.
Laughing
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:07 pm
dam, i wish i had a girl like kit kat. too bad you married a guy with no game
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 12:55 am
Tenoch wrote:
dam, i wish i had a girl like kit kat. too bad you married a guy with no game

Confused yeah tell me about it Confused
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 02:13 am
Why do guys think that grabbing tits or the undercarriage will turn a girl on!!Surely by now they know we like to be treated differently to them.

Shewolf had the great idea of you making th first move.She also had some other great ideas.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 06:33 am
SheWolf is right - you are going to have to make the changes so he can change. I am also speaking from experience here and living with a similar situation.

Men think like men - grab their penis they are ready to go, so they assume- grab her boobs and she'll be ready to go.

You are going to have to be very verbal. You will have to be honest. Tell him "I would really love it if you would get me to beg for it and to get me there you need to (fill in the blank)". When he gets it right praise him with positive noises and maybe a few little kisses. By the way, this positive reinforcement technique also works great with dogs. But back to the matter at hand:

If he follows you to bed like you say, get ready a little early, take a bath, put on something sexy - just stand behind him at the computer and touch his neck a little - make sure he physically sees you. Don't go to the bedroom - go read on the couch (no TV- it's like moth to flame for men) - I assume he will figure it out. If he doesn't (meaning he is a little dense)- call him over and tell him you want his company.

I think most men just don't know what women want and we want them to read our minds. Since the latter is not going to happen, you are going to have to (literally) take him by the hand and show him. He must have some positive traits or you would not still be with him. It will probably never be perfect (what is?), but I think most men want to please the woman they are with and with some guidance and adjustment on both your parts it is possible for all needs to be met.
0 Replies

yuletide26

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 06:11 am
change the atmosphere
well you could try to change your furniture around change the interior of your home make it look different change the atmosphere and things like that,maybe it will stimulate both of you a bit
0 Replies