Lose erection in intercourse only

Thu 7 Jan, 2021 06:47 am
Hello, I am 25; I am having an issue regarding intercourse. When I masterbate, everything is okay. (I started masterbating 3 years back; and did twice a week on average) I have my penis in full form, takes a whole lotta time and stays strong in the entire time. But in intercourse, I don't usually get my penis in full form. i get like 60%; I lose that within a few seconds with condom on. Without condom, the 60% stays and if there's a few seconds break, I lose that too. I checked, it's not like I finished, No sperm. I don't understand what's going on. Is it Erectile Dysfunction? Can a ED patient masterbate well enough? I also get tired in the intercourse. Also I feel like I should be more excited while having intercourse. Of course, I get the warm feeling. i like watching my gf moan while foreplay. But that's the max. I even thought if I am interested to man. Turns out I am not. I dont understand whats going on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 547 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Leadfoot

Thu 7 Jan, 2021 09:16 am
@Guyinasite,
I guess yer jus not do'n it right.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Thu 7 Jan, 2021 02:50 pm
Perhaps, you're not really turned on by your girlfriend. You can't tell your libido what to do. Your libido tells you what to do. You can't force it.

I hate to say it, but you may have to find someone else who really turns you on.
Leadfoot

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 04:37 am
@coluber2001,
Is it any wonder that people are confused about their own sexual response in this society?
But you’re right about the OP. The problem is in his big head, not the little one.

0 Replies