Joe Biden SHOULD pardon Trump!

oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
all I ak is that you do the research yourself.

I always do my own thinking.

farmerman wrote:
Ive made a valid point and all you do is engage in gainsay.

You made an untrue claim. Accepting a pardon is not an admission of guilt.

It is my nature to speak out when people make untrue claims.

farmerman wrote:
Theres no points you make other than assertions that youre always right and youre too smart for humans.

Wrong again. I make points all the time. Like above when I disagreed with your claim. That was me making a point.

YOU are the one who always changes the subject to how intelligent I am, or whether or not I am always wrong.

Don't blame me for the way YOU always divert to those subjects.

farmerman wrote:
I find you rather dim.

Case in point. Here is another case of YOU diverting the subject to my intelligence.

You are not smart enough to assess other people's intelligence. In fact my IQ is 170.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 03:45 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Why not wait for any evidence to emerge and assess the strength of any potential suit at that time?

It is the nature of the witch hunter to always refer to imaginary "evidence that might come out in the future" when they are accusing their victims today.

If any of your imaginary future evidence ever emerges then we can reassess at that time. But for the moment you have no case that the President has committed any crimes.
hightor

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 04:50 pm
a person wrote:
But for the moment you have no case that the President has committed any crimes.

Does this person think I'm a prosecutor or something? Of course I don't have a "case". I wouldn't even know how to put a legal "case" together. And it wouldn't amount to diddly-squat if I did. That's why I suggested patience and that we simply wait and see if there is an eventual prosecution. What's the sense of speculation? You people are like f***ing children — "I want it NOW!!!"
maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 04:53 pm
@oralloy,
Ironically, Oralloy just made a perfectly logical argument about why Trump should concede the ******* election
Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:20 pm
https://i.imgflip.com/36cism.jpg
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 08:20 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Translation: You want to stumble through the thread attempting to goad others into conducting an argument with you, even though no one here claims to have a legal background or access to the legal minds of Justice Dept attorneys who would be responsible for conducting a prosecution.

I don't know what your problem is, Brandon9000. I provided several different areas of concern raised by others in the media. I believe that if Trump did anything illegal it would be in the context of those areas. I don't really think any more is expected of me as I've made no direct accusations and have explained several times that I'm not a lawyer, nor have I been privy to any deliberations conducted by those intent on prosecuting a case against Trump.

Why not wait for any evidence to emerge and assess the strength of any potential suit at that time?

You people talk as though he's committed crime after crime. This thread about pardoning him (for what?) is an example. Yet when cornered, you cannot list a single law that he violated and provide evidence to support the claim. It's like all the liberal accusations against Trump - just breath on them and they fall apart. If you disagree, then pick one and only one law that he violated and give a particle of evidence to support it.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 08:45 am
@Brandon9000,
Impoundment Control Act of 1974.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 08:46 am
@Brandon9000,
https://budget.house.gov/publications/report/impoundment-control-act-1974-what-it-why-does-it-matter

https://budget.house.gov/hbc-summary-omb-abuse

https://budget.house.gov/news/press-releases/chairs-yarmuth-and-lowey-call-white-house-end-blatant-attempts-undermine
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 09:20 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
You people talk as though he's committed crime after crime.

That may be why he's reportedly looking into the legality of pardoning himself.

Quote:
Yet when cornered, you cannot list a single law that he violated and provide evidence to support the claim.

No one's been "cornered". I'm simply not interested in pursuing the issue with you and would prefer to wait to see what develops in the several areas I listed previously.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 09:22 am
@Brandon9000,
And you talk like he’s built wall after wall after wall.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:02 am
@Brandon9000,
Outside of all his previous crimes, there is now an hour long conversation in which Trump threatens the Georgia Secretary of State with prosecution and asks him to generate enough extra votes to steal the election in that state. That is in clear violation of federal and state election laws. Are you just going to hand wave this away as well? You've been provided with numerous examples and just ignored them. Is there any abuse of power you would acknowledge?
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:28 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Does this person think I'm a prosecutor or something?

No. I think you are a demagogic witch hunter.

hightor wrote:
That's why I suggested patience and that we simply wait and see if there is an eventual prosecution.

Perhaps you too have committed horrible crimes. We won't know for sure though unless you are eventually brought to trial.

Can you see how the mindset of my previous sentence is wrong and even evil?

That's exactly what you are doing.

hightor wrote:
You people are like f***ing children — "I want it NOW!!!"

If you talk about how someone might a criminal, it is reasonable for their friends and supporters to ask you to back it up with evidence.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:29 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Ironically, Oralloy just made a perfectly logical argument about why Trump should concede the ******* election

That is incorrect. My position is that Mr. Trump should fight to the very end and even then still refuse to concede.

I think he should also appoint a bunch of independent prosecutors to subject the Biden Administration to relentless criminal investigations.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:30 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Impoundment Control Act of 1974.

What about it?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:45 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Outside of all his previous crimes, there is now an hour long conversation in which Trump threatens the Georgia Secretary of State with prosecution and asks him to generate enough extra votes to steal the election in that state. That is in clear violation of federal and state election laws. Are you just going to hand wave this away as well? You've been provided with numerous examples and just ignored them. Is there any abuse of power you would acknowledge?

Yup.

Although people like Brandon will still challenge you to come up with a crime. (It doesn't matter how many you come up with...or how obvious they are...he will not budge.)

Adolf Hitler had people like Brandon as supporters, enablers, and accomplices also.

I personally think the people who were in thrall to Hitler were jerkoffs.

I do not have as high an opinion of the people still in thrall to Trump.

Never did I suppose I would see sedition on the level I am seeing it from Trump and his enablers in the Republican Party.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 11:47 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
demagogic witch hunter
so TRump is a demogogue witch eh? At leat I can agree with that.

Listen to his whining fone call with Rathensberger?? and others??
Think theres anything felonious in that communication??
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 12:02 pm
@farmerman,
Misreading my sentence is childish.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 12:06 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

That is incorrect. My position is that Mr. Trump should fight to the very end and even then still refuse to concede.

I think he should also appoint a bunch of independent prosecutors to subject the Biden Administration to relentless criminal investigations.

I agree with you.

I would love to see him in his pajamas being dragged out of the White House by capital police backed by a throng of thousands of angry fans in red hats screaming in anger.

This has gotten so ridiculous now... he has to see it through.
hightor

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 12:15 pm
a hypocrite wrote:
Misreading my sentence is childish.

Which is what he did here an hour ago.

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2021 12:27 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
hypocrite

Wrong again. Izzythepush was spouting childish name-calling, and my reply to him was appropriate.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 03:29:20