Joe Biden SHOULD pardon Trump!

maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 09:45 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Why Trump is guilty for crimes against our Rule Of Law.

Trump is guilty of nothing until he is tried in a court of law. You and Oralloy are both jumping the gun a little.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 09:48 am
@maxdancona,
I don't argue with people who are wrong.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 09:58 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I don't argue with people who are wrong.

Hmmmm.... you are in fact arguing with me (and Oralloy for that matter).

(and anyway, what's the point of arguing with people who are right?)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:02 am
@maxdancona,
So you finally admit to being Oralloy, (and wrong.)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:04 am
@maxdancona,
Being guilty of something is not the same as being found guilty in a court of law.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:05 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
neptuneblue wrote:
Impoundment Control Act of 1974.

What about it?

Why Trump is guilty for crimes against our Rule Of Law.

What is a "crime against our rule of law"?

It sounds suspiciously like an imaginary crime. But perhaps I will understand better if you explain what you mean.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:05 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

So you finally admit to being Oralloy, (and wrong.)

I have never denied being Oralloy. Of course I am Oralloy. That is why I am so much smarter than you.
oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:06 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Trump is guilty of nothing until he is tried in a court of law.

That's not necessarily true. If he had actually committed a crime, it would be reasonable to say that he was guilty of the crime regardless of what the legal system had or had not done.

I doubt that anyone can credibly say that he has committed a crime. But hypothetically, if he had done so, it would be reasonable to say it.

maxdancona wrote:
You and Oralloy are both jumping the gun a little.

How am I jumping the gun?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:08 am
@oralloy,
It seems like Oralloy is already certain that Trump is completely innocent and Neptune is already sure he is completely guilty.

Before a trial, that is jumping the gun.
oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:13 am
@maxdancona,
Not at all. There is no need to wait for a trial before pointing out the fact that an innocent person is innocent.

Putting innocent people on trial is an outrage that should always be spoken out against and opposed.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:27 am
@oralloy,
hahaha
oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 10:28 am
@maxdancona,
What's so funny?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:01 am
@maxdancona,
That’s almost a sense of humour, well done.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:18 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Note your failure to point out any errors in my logic
I was quite clear that accepting a presidential pardon presumes guilt. At least thats what our USSC said.
Ollie then stated that many USSC decisions dont really "Matter"

oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:32 am
@farmerman,
And did you notice how you failed to point out any errors in my logic?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 11:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

And did you notice how you failed to point out any errors in my logic?

I think that declaring Trump to be completely innocent before any trial is held is a error in logic.
oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 12:30 pm
@maxdancona,
There are ways that such a conclusion can be justified.

For example, if what he is accused of doing is not even a crime, then it is reasonable to say that he has not committed a crime.

Or, if all the facts are already known before the trial, it is reasonable for someone who is familiar with those facts to draw an early conclusion.

Also, the mere principle "innocent until proven guilty" means that people should be presumed innocent if there has not been a trial.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 01:49 pm
@hightor,
Translation: You want to dance through the thread repeating defamatory rumors of crimes, but cannot defend the assertion that he committed any crime at all.
hightor

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 02:18 pm
@Brandon9000,
Translation: You want to stumble through the thread attempting to goad others into conducting an argument with you, even though no one here claims to have a legal background or access to the legal minds of Justice Dept attorneys who would be responsible for conducting a prosecution.

I don't know what your problem is, Brandon9000. I provided several different areas of concern raised by others in the media. I believe that if Trump did anything illegal it would be in the context of those areas. I don't really think any more is expected of me as I've made no direct accusations and have explained several times that I'm not a lawyer, nor have I been privy to any deliberations conducted by those intent on prosecuting a case against Trump.

Why not wait for any evidence to emerge and assess the strength of any potential suit at that time?
farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2021 02:26 pm
@oralloy,
all I ak is that you do the research yourself. Ive made a valid point and all you do is engage in gainsay. Im easily bored with your style of "debate".
Theres no points you make other than assertions that youre always right and youre too smart for humans.
I find you rather dim.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 11:40:43