5
   

Contact Your Senator

 
 
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 05:45 pm
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, you may want to call, write or email your Senator. Tell him/her you are instructing them of your wishes and for him/her to represent your voice in opposition to the fraudulent electoral college on January 6th. Ask him/her to object to the slate of electors from the battleground states in support of Mo Brooks. If you want, tell your Senator that you won't vote for him/her at the next election should they refuse to represent your wishes.

But if your Senator is a democrat, don't bother contacting him/her. If your Senator is a democrat, contact the Senator from the state you were born in. (If you were born in a different state and if that Senator is a republican).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,888 • Replies: 65

 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 05:57 pm
@Rjohnson71,
What do you think these senators are going to do?

The election is over. There is zero chance the senate will vote to overturn the election.
coldjoint
 
  2  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What do you think these senators are going to do?

The election is over. There is zero chance the senate will vote to overturn the election.

Wrong. And the vote for president goes to the House. The Senate elects the vice president. Anything else to really prove your ignorance?
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@coldjoint,
How are you possibly going to get 50 senators to vote to overturn an election? You have already lost McConnell. We may see a handful of senators make fools of themselves, I am not sure we will even see that.

This isn't going to happen. It took me a couple of days to get over the fact that my side lost the election in 2016. Yes there were Democrats who went crazy, I wasn't one of them.

It is best to get on with your life.
coldjoint
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 08:29 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

How are you possibly going to get 50 senators to vote to overturn an election? You have already lost McConnell. We may see a handful of senators make fools of themselves, I am not sure we will even see that.

This isn't going to happen. It took me a couple of days to get over the fact that my side lost the election in 2016. Yes there were Democrats who went crazy, I wasn't one of them.

It is best to get on with your life.

They do not have to. It can be overturned by the vice president who runs the Senate by not accepting the electoral votes from disputed states.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 08:51 pm
@coldjoint,
You think that all it takes is Mike Pence saying the election is invalid, and that is enough to overturn the election.

So what is the point of calling your senator?
coldjoint
 
  4  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 09:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
So what is the point of calling your senator?

I never said I was calling anyone, that was the OP. Deal with what I said.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 09:38 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
So what is the point of calling your senator?

I never said I was calling anyone, that was the OP. Deal with what I said.


What you said is nonsense. I was making fun of you post by contrasting it with the title of the thread.

If a vice president could simply declare the election invalid, there would never be a one term president.
coldjoint
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 09:46 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
So what is the point of calling your senator?

I never said I was calling anyone, that was the OP. Deal with what I said.


What you said is nonsense. I was making fun of you post by contrasting it with the title of the thread.

If a vice president could simply declare the election invalid, there would never be a one term president.

What you say is nonsense carries very little weight. In the case of massive fraud it makes perfect sense.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 10:06 pm
@coldjoint,
You guys are being silly.

In the case of "massive fraud" you would bring your evidence to the courts. The courts would see the "massive evidence" and would like to either remedy the fraud or overturn the election

What happened is that in court after court judges have looked at the evidence and have found it anywhere from unsubstantial to ridiculous. This include Republican judges. Even a judge appointed by Trump found the so-called evidence to be ridiculous, and all three supreme court judges appointed by Trump said "nope".

You lost the election. This is now way past pathetic. Get over it already.
coldjoint
 
  3  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 10:46 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You guys are being silly.

In the case of "massive fraud" you would bring your evidence to the courts. The courts would see the "massive evidence" and would like to either remedy the fraud or overturn the election

What happened is that in court after court judges have looked at the evidence and have found it anywhere from unsubstantial to ridiculous. This include Republican judges. Even a judge appointed by Trump found the so-called evidence to be ridiculous, and all three supreme court judges appointed by Trump said "nope".

You lost the election. This is now way past pathetic. Get over it already.

What is pathetic is people accepting obvious fraud because it is Trump. What honor or love do you have for this country, the answer is none.

You and others who condone lawlessness are the pathetic ones. Too bad they want to drag the whole country down to their level
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 10:54 pm
@maxdancona,
He cant, He went from observer, to Trump Fan to obsessed participant (Or else he was a troll to begin with ). Hes come up with all sorts of dead end "krakens" that ALL turned out bogus and he just moved on to another idiotic wacko tale of "Alternate Realities"

So, weve got FLYNN, HOWELL, GIULIANI, and BANNON, TRUMP'S total brain trust. All of them either felons, idiots, or shysters (some of them dual skills masters).
As people leave the regime so they dont wreck any hopes of future careers the stable ones are distancing themselves from the lame-duck and letting him brood. Even Kushner isnt in his circle and wheres the Vice President??
Hes gone most of the time and at least continues some connection with the scientists and physicians who are fighting a war against a disease that has left TRUMP motionless.

coldjoint
 
  2  
Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 11:19 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

He cant, He went from observer, to Trump Fan to obsessed participant (Or else he was a troll to begin with ). Hes come up with all sorts of dead end "krakens" that ALL turned out bogus and he just moved on to another idiotic wacko tale of "Alternate Realities"

So, weve got FLYNN, HOWELL, GIULIANI, and BANNON, TRUMP'S total brain trust. All of them either felons, idiots, or shysters (some of them dual skills masters).
As people leave the regime so they dont wreck any hopes of future careers the stable ones are distancing themselves from the lame-duck and letting him brood. Even Kushner isnt in his circle and wheres the Vice President??
Hes gone most of the time and at least continues some connection with the scientists and physicians who are fighting a war against a disease that has left TRUMP motionless.



Covid is another huge lie. It is fear and intimidation in the guise of concern, bullshit. The bigger the better for the gullible morons who are too stupid to see they are destroying the country.
Ragman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 08:15 am
@coldjoint,
How much do you get paid to post your disinformation and BS here? Is the money that good? What will you do for income as Trump gets removed from office by his comb-over? We’re all worried about your financial health. Your mental health is beyond repairing.
maxdancona
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 09:22 am
@Ragman,
I don't think Coldjoint is paid. I think he is showing classic cult behavior. He believes what his dear leader says, searching for anything to support it and ignoring the evidence against it.

Coldjoint has an internal logic that makes perfect sense to him even though it contradicts reality. He sticks to it because he can't accept the fact that dear leader was wrong.

Jonestown, Manson, Heaven's gate, Maga ... It is the same pattern.
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 01:39 pm
@maxdancona,
I think hes a paid prticipant. Hes failed to account fo the real unhinged behavior of Trump and keeps moving from one implausible event to another.
He and Ollie pick up only news from "Burning Hair" Right wing crap sites while everone else (including mainstream GOP) use the published news that has been PROOF READ and had QUALITY ASSURANCE applied.



0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 02:38 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

How much do you get paid to post your disinformation and BS here? Is the money that good? What will you do for income as Trump gets removed from office by his comb-over? We’re all worried about your financial health. Your mental health is beyond repairing.

Do you take a salary for being a drive by nitwit?
Real Music
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 10:24 pm
@Rjohnson71,
United States Supreme Court rejects Trump's bid to overturn election.

The Supreme Court acted with unusual speed to reject a bid from Texas' attorney general — supported by President Donald Trump — to block the ballots of millions of voters in battleground states that went in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.

Published Dec 11, 2020

0 Replies
 
Real Music
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 10:28 pm
@Rjohnson71,
United States Supreme Court rejects GOP bid to overturn Pennsylvania election results.

President Trump's last-ditch attempt to stay in office was dealt a decisive blow by the Supreme Court on Tuesday as it denied a bid to overturn election results in Pennsylvania.

Published December 8, 2020

0 Replies
 
Real Music
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 10:47 pm
@Rjohnson71,
Barr Says No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud In Election.

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has “not seen fraud on a scale” that could have changed the outcome of the presidential race.

Trump attacks Republican governors in states he lost.

Published December 1, 2020

 

Related Topics

Join Us Here Tuesday Night! - Discussion by realjohnboy
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Be Careful What You Wish For - Discussion by cjhsa
'too close to call' - Discussion by H2O MAN
A Question of Barack Obama's Character - Discussion by McGentrix
I Am Sick of This Election - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Obama Sign CCTV - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
The Presidential Debates! - Discussion by sozobe
I'm Watching Palin On ABC - Discussion by Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Contact Your Senator
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2021 at 11:06:24