Honest cop fired for not lying

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:05 am
Why would a democrat mayor want someone to lie for them?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daniel-prude-former-rochester-police-chief-mayor-death-investigation

La’Ron Singletary, who was fired from the Rochester Police Department (RPD) in September shortly after announcing his plans to retire, on Wednesday filed a notice of claim with the Monroe Court Clerk’s office announcing his intention to sue Mayor Lovely Warren and the city for defamation of character, the creation of a hostile work environment and his "wrongful and retaliatory termination," according to the documents.

Singletary alleged Warren and other city officials who were acting on her behalf "impugned my performance as Chief of Police of the City of Rochester by making false statements and material omissions about my performance and discharge of duties in the matter of the treatment of Daniel Prude in the custody of the Rochester Police, his subsequent death, the internal investigations conducted by the Rochester Police Department and my communication with Mayor Warren and other city officials."

"I repeatedly refused to lie for Mayor Warren," he wrote in the court papers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,756 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies