Sunny Days Ahead for GOP!!!

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:28 pm
dyslexia wrote:
there are ineed Sunny days ahead for the GOP, most prisons call them "exercise periods"

Presumably, everyone who disagrees with you politically ought to be in jail. Or, what did you mean???
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:32 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I was hatched in the sunshine state, but I'm considering a move a little north of there. I have a very large extended family in Georgia (where my dad hails from) and have always loved the tall trees.

jawja's a very pretty place. only been there a couple of times, mostly passin' through to punta gorda. have a good friend from hotlanta. he's an extremely laid back individual. good keyboard player too.

see? it's not just conservatives that are lookin' for a little peace and quiet around here..
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:38 pm
Yep, I always thought that Georgian's had the best of all the southern accents.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:48 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
there are ineed Sunny days ahead for the GOP, most prisons call them "exercise periods"

Presumably, everyone who disagrees with you politically ought to be in jail. Or, what did you mean???

Probably referred to the prominent Republicans that are currently under a cloud.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 03:17 pm
Georgia accents are nice. I heard a singer last night from Louisville, and hers was easy on the ears, too...
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 03:42 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
....she does get a little confused though. my kentucky drawl comes back in a couple of hours and mixes with the added east tennessee accent i picked up after we moved down there. by day two, she has no idea what i'm saying.

LOL!!!! You crack me up, DTOM.

DontTreadOnMe wrote:
and here i sit in so. cal. i'm depressed now... Confused

I'd happily take your place Smile
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 01:56 pm
thank you. thank you very much, ladies and germs. i'm appearing nightly in the coconut room. men, take your wife. take mine too. please...

ba-BUMP. Mr. Green
0 Replies