Having trouble penetrating

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:13 am
I'm a dude

Not sure what better way I can word this but I'm often having trouble penetrating. Sometimes I can get it after trying a bit but a lot of the time I just can't seem to get it in and have to give up. It's not an ED-related problem, I have no problem getting and staying hard.

I'm fairly new to sex so I'm not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong (I assume it is?) or if it's something on the girl's end. Some girls have told me that they think it's cause they're too small/tight but I'm assuming that's just an excuse? Is that a real thing? Is my penis curving the wrong way? This feels more difficult than it should.

Not really sure what to do. It's not exactly something I can freely practice. Any ideas? Also FYI this is an experience across multiple partners, not just one.

Lastly I have one more question: I sometimes to struggle to get condoms on correctly for some reason. Sometimes it will fit on perfectly with ease and other times it will be a huge struggle with the condom seeming like it's way too small, even if it's the exact same kind of condom I've put on previously with no issue. I must doing something wrong here?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 494 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 05:46 am
If you are “fairly new” to sex then perhaps you don’t understand all the physiological needs that have to happen for the female to be ready for penetration. The female should be moist and ready to receive. So perhaps that means you have not done enough foreplay or that the female needs to have some kind of a lubricant.

Regarding the condom: not all hard- ons are the same. Have a couple different sizes available. Having your partner helping you put it on may help too.

0 Replies

HonestlyAnonymous

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 06:13 am
@clepsydra12,
Try asking your partner to guide you in with their hand. You could be aiming too high & pressing it against her clit, when you need to be aiming a little lower. Try rubbing it up and down her pussy, using your hand to guide it, & you should find the right spot & your old boy will slip in. It could be she is not wet enough, in which case a bit of lube will help. Have you discussed this with your partner/s?

When it comes to girls being too tight, that is possible if they're fairly inexperienced, but the vagina can stretch to push out a baby, so unless you're King Kong, it should fit fine as long as they're turned on enough.

Bar posting photos, it's hard to say if your junk is 'normal' but you can google pictures & see if it's roughly like the results. They do vary in terms of size and can bend in slightly different ways, but should all function in roughly the same manner.

This feels strange to ask, but is your cock particularly big/small, thick/thin? (Presuming the average is 6-7 inches erect & 1-2 inches wide)
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:56 am
@clepsydra12,
Quote:
I sometimes to struggle to get condoms on correctly for some reason. Sometimes it will fit on perfectly with ease and other times it will be a huge struggle with the condom seeming like it's way too small, even if it's the exact same kind of condom I've put on previously with no issue. I must doing something wrong here?

In the heat of the moment, you might have it upside down.
Invert condom and try again.
0 Replies