Ex dreamed that he was intimate with me close to dead people

Tue 8 Dec, 2020 12:35 pm

My ex told me in the morning that he had a dream with me in an empty bus having sex. We enjoyed it until a stranger came in. In that moment i got off the bus but he stayed with no problem there. In some minutes I came back to him when the bus was empty again. We continued to have sex but in front of us was another bus burning with women and babies inside. Dead people were everywhere. He felt horrible in that moment, he was so scared . In other five minutes, everyting was ok and we were still having sex. In all that time. What does it mean? Please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 432 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Tue 8 Dec, 2020 12:40 pm
@3rdeyeopening,
1. It is a dream. It doesn't mean anything unless he says it means something.

2. I am a bit confused... why would an ex be telling you anything (or did he tell you this before you broke up)?
0 Replies

3rdeyeopening

Tue 8 Dec, 2020 01:26 pm
1. I think every dream has a meaning because a dream is the work of your subconscious
2. We had a relationship that lasted over 2 years, and afer a year or more since we broke up we are still friends and we talk to each other every week or something like that. We are on good terms
hightor

Tue 8 Dec, 2020 03:11 pm
@3rdeyeopening,
Quote:
I think every dream has a meaning because a dream is the work of your subconscious

Were dreams the work of your conscious mind they could be expected to have meaning, but the random events, incomplete thoughts, and compilations of images in unreal contexts found in dreams shouldn't be expected to reveal anything particularly profound. In some cases, just attempting to recall the dream and translate it into words can change what the subject even remembers of the dream. If you really want to invest dreams with meaning, fine, but you are using your conscious mind to do so.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 8 Dec, 2020 04:31 pm
@3rdeyeopening,
I don't know what you are looking for... but let's take the obvious.

1. He had sex with you.
2. Something really horrible happened.

If it has a meaning, it doesn't seem that deep.

0 Replies