malls and serial killers

sj31

Sun 19 Dec, 2010 01:46 pm
keep having recurring dreams about malls and serial killers. need help interperting this one if possible

so im in a mall. ive been shopping i have a couple of bag from some store cute feminine sexy clothes and things but i keep meeting this guy in different parts of the mall charming but a liar keeps saying his name is something that it is clearly not. I give little conversation but keep it moving. though i keep falling down everytime he is near a little embarass but tell myself its ok , get up and begin walking again. looking at all the store looking for something as well as anythin else i may like. so we meet again for the last time in the dream the falling scenario happens again but some girl out of nowhee tall with long hair and african american come out of nowhere and strikes up conversation. we walk togethe and end up go9ng to the movies where she has now turned into a average height blond haired caucasion girl. were in the movies wich is very tight watching and i say they that very lightly a black and white movie but im the center ofattention because i am making everyone laugh telling joke and havig a grand old time the girl is nearby in antoher seat looking on knowingly smiling kind of proud of me. the movie ends everybody gone but a few people and again looking for somethig but cant find it. cut to a scene it discovered that the same girl the blond girl is actually is a serial killer and had murdered a while ago her best friend who was a blond boy about the same age. looking at her again she is now distressed a little haggard were before she was pretty jovial confident and full of life. now she is SEVERLY plain and unkempt looking. i have to find my mom because a serial killer is on the loose. i howerver find my aunt abd cousin sleeping a tent. my aunt who is a steady calm force in waking life is sleeping peacefully like there isnt a problem in the world. i go outside and happen to come upon my real waking life best friend family who to is looking for her and thats the end of the dream
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,557 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Fido

Sun 19 Dec, 2010 03:55 pm
@sj31,
Anxiety
0 Replies