Kinda confused

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:38 pm
So this girl in my class started staring at me for a long time everyday, i caught feelings. She then started openly flirting with me, holding my shoulder , saying that she stalked me everyday and telling me i can get closer to her. Then she stoped flirting. I made sure she knew i liked her by showing it with a text. She is now staring/glancing at me every class we have together and yeah it isnt so very discret can we say. I heard her friend asked why she was staring at me when she didnt have feelings anymore She is playing with her hair sometimes, and if i smile because of something she will smile to sometimes. We had a round of where we would write what we liked best about the person but discret. She wrote "The funniest guy i know, i dig you." She also said "You can do this babe" in gymnastic. Im very confused because of this.

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:30 pm
@JoshHamington,
Ask. Her. Out.

Not in email. Not in text. Not in a tweet. Not on Snapchat. Not on Tiktok. Not in a video.

In person (or on the phone if your school goes remote), open your mouth, and talk to her. Be direct. Hints and beating around the bush are getting you nowhere.
chai2

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2020 11:14 am
@jespah,
Agreeing with Jes of course, but I have an unrelated question for the OP

What is the deal with this new expression “kinda confused” or “ so confused”?

I see that a lot on TikTok, and it seems to be the new lol.

Honestly, and I do not mean this as a direct offense to you, I know you’re just going with the crowd, it makes the person saying it look like an idiot.

It’s especially bad when lol is added.

Lol I’m so confused.

See what I mean?
JoshHamington

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:29 pm
@chai2,
Never knew that was a tiktok trend. Im just confused of how she is acting against me.
chai2

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2020 06:12 pm
@JoshHamington,
You missed the point.

You're not confused.
She's not acting against you.
I'm an adult. I don't associate much with youngsters. I mentioned TT only because that's where I see so many young people saying they are "so confused" over every little thing.

For the brief time she didn't pay as much attention to you as you thought she should, she could have been busy, or tired of dropping hints to you, or any one of countless things.

Confusion is a word used for something much more invovled than this.

Ask....her....out.

And no, no one here knows if she'll say yes or no.

There's no fail like not trying. You won't die if she says no.
0 Replies

Nicklovessex

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2020 03:33 am
Don't try to guess what she is thinking about...just ask her out and enjoy your communication. Hope it will go well
0 Replies

Juicy

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2020 03:55 am
It seems to me that she has not yet decided whether she likes you or not.
Try asking her directly about it. It's difficult, but you will know everything at once. If you are scared to ask in person, you can write to her on social networks, chat there.
Because most likely she will continue to do so. Maybe she's waiting for you to do something, but you don't.
So start doing them, maybe then something will change.
0 Replies