Director Chris Krebs explains why he says vote was "most secure in American history"

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:34 pm
Fired director of US cyber agency Chris Krebs explains why he says vote was
"most secure in American history"

Chris Krebs, a lifelong Republican, was put in charge of the agency handling election security by President Trump two years ago. When Krebs said the 2020 election was the country's most secure ever, Mr. Trump fired him. Now, Krebs speaks to Scott Pelley

Published November 29, 2020

coldjoint

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 11:24 pm
@Real Music,
He is making a fool out of himself. He did not do his job. More propaganda. Shut up and obey.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 11:47 pm
@coldjoint,

Sadly, the only one making a fool of themselves is you. And you get to do it anonymously ........ cowardly, dishonest, disloyal, seditious, unnecessarily disruptive, nihilistic, juvenile, shameful, and a total nut job. You can't possibly think anyone gives you any credence....you sound like a frothing at the mouth rabid zealot. Not that it's a bad thing, I suppose.
BillRM

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:14 am
@Real Music,
What I find interesting is that this nonsense that the GOP had allow Trump to float that the presidential election was rigged is now resulting in the idiot Trump supporters being less likely to vote as all the elections are in fact rigged so why the hell should they vote!!!!

With special note of the upcoming two senate races
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:17 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Sadly, the only one making a fool of themselves is you. And you get to do it anonymously ........ cowardly, dishonest, disloyal, seditious, unnecessarily disruptive, nihilistic, juvenile, shameful, and a total nut job. You can't possibly think anyone gives you any credence....you sound like a frothing at the mouth rabid zealot. Not that it's a bad thing, I suppose.

Coming from you it is a compliment. If I upset you that much I must be doing something right.

I hate to break this to you but your opinion is irrelevant just like you. And all those things you named are in the corrupt government that has been exposed. You know the one you worked for and gave you your superiority complex.

Your opinion is also projection, if you have not gathered that yet.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:29 am
@coldjoint,
Yeah, I feel nothing but pity for you. And if it's any comfort, I see you as totally irrelevant....but I also understand what a big thrill you get if I bother to respond to your nonsense. So live it up, think of it this way.....if you stick your arm in a bucket full of water....then take it out......what happens? anything earth shaking??? Nobody notices, nobody cares, ergo, story of you.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:31 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Nobody notices, nobody cares

Except you. Laughing Laughing Laughing
glitterbag

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:40 am
@coldjoint,
Sure, I ache for your lame ass retorts.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 03:18 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

So live it up, think of it this way.....if you stick your arm in a bucket full of water....then take it out......what happens?

He’s left with a bucket of foul smelling water.
0 Replies