If you pay no taxes, then:
- Presumably you use roads, and so are theiving / parasiting off of those who pay taxes in order to build those roads. They aren't your property, so stay off.
- you should not attend parks. They are funded by government, so stay off.
- you should not access any government services. They aren't yours to use, so never use them
- you should not call the police for any crime committed against you (they are a government service). Nor should you complain to any government departments about any issue you may face.
- you should not send your children if you have any to a state school. Nor attend any state health facility
- you should never expect help from the government in a disaster
- you should not expect extra hospital beds provided by the government in a pandemic
- you should not expect the defence force, nor the police to ever protect you, nor to try and keep law and order, nor to keep the peace
- you should not expect to own a house, the ownership proof which lies with government. Nor should you expect to be able to get a home loan (because the banks want ownership proof)
It seems to me very, very unlikely that you don't use government services (particularly roads), which makes you a hypocrite.