Common Law vs Admirality Law.

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 09:18 am
Actually, our 'government' (which actually has no right to exist) , can't tell us what to or not to do. You see 'government' 'rules' under Admirality Law, or Law of the Sea (hence the golden fringe you see everywhere around the U.S.A flag). But WE the people, are under Common Law, or law of the Land.

Admirality Law is also called Law of Contracts.
Under Admirality law (AL), it is ALL about contracts and corporations.
You see, the 'government', the police, the firedepartment etc are ALL corporations yes, even counties.. Now, a corporation can never 'rule' a man or woman of flesh and blood. Therefore a strawman is created, when a child enters this world a company will be attached to him or her, with the same name!

Now the confusion starts! when you are mentioned by , say, a police officer, he or she will mean the CORPORATION, not the living soul. But most persons won't understand that and will say that they are that 'person'. From that moment on they will be in 'contract'.

Now if a policeman tell you something to do or don't do, he can't do anything
as long as you aren't under any 'contract' with him.
(but they will try to trick you in 'contract.)

So, let say, you business is open in a lockdown and a criminal, ehh a police officer ask you to close your business. All you have to do, skillfully, is to
make the police officer clear you have no contract with him and send him or her away. there is NOTHING they can do then LEAVE.

maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:13 pm
I wouldn't pull this bullshit without talking to a good lawyer.

Businesses can be fined, and they can have their license/permits revoked. I would hate to see a local business shut down.
Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 03:02 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
"I wouldn't pull this bullshit without talking to a good lawyer."

most lawyers don't know this.

Quote:
Businesses can be fined, and they can have their license/permits revoked. I would hate to see a local business shut down.

not without a contract.

here an example:

and another one;

vikorr

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 04:43 pm
@Palandre,
Other than the delusions spouted in your OP...even your english example is delusional:
- the police made it clear that no law had been broken, so he was always free to leave...so nothing against common law
- the police made it clear that he was not detained, so he was always free to leave...so nothing against common law
- they made it clear he wasn't obliged by law to give them his name...so nothing against common law.
- common law gives the police the right to talk to people (because even if you believe they don't exist, all people have the right to talk to people)...so in agreeance with common law

....in these circumstances, your video author can't claim a win for common law (and I doubt the author even understands it). The conversation was between people who both had a right under common law to do what they did.

Also, common law relates to commonly accepted practices...extend that to common understanding of words, and the guy is being an absolute dickhead trying to say his vehicle isn't a vehicle, same that he isn't a driver. If you want to put it another way, common law relies on common definitions in order to be understood (as any argument and in fact any language does). Your 'example' acting the way he did shows little else but your example being a dickhead.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 07:37 pm
@Palandre,
I had a rather dumb acquaintance who used similar logic to argue he didn't have to pay his income taxes.

He used to own a house.
Palandre

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 11:04 pm
@maxdancona,
you don't have to pay your income taxes at all. UNLESS, and most people have, signed a contract at the beginning of their relationship with the IRS,

Btw I hope you are aware that taxes are a form of theft, right?
vikorr

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:20 am
@Palandre,
If you pay no taxes, then:

- Presumably you use roads, and so are theiving / parasiting off of those who pay taxes in order to build those roads. They aren't your property, so stay off.

- you should not attend parks. They are funded by government, so stay off.

- you should not access any government services. They aren't yours to use, so never use them

- you should not call the police for any crime committed against you (they are a government service). Nor should you complain to any government departments about any issue you may face.

- you should not send your children if you have any to a state school. Nor attend any state health facility

- you should never expect help from the government in a disaster

- you should not expect extra hospital beds provided by the government in a pandemic

- you should not expect the defence force, nor the police to ever protect you, nor to try and keep law and order, nor to keep the peace

- you should not expect to own a house, the ownership proof which lies with government. Nor should you expect to be able to get a home loan (because the banks want ownership proof)

etc

It seems to me very, very unlikely that you don't use government services (particularly roads), which makes you a hypocrite.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:53 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

you don't have to pay your income taxes at all. UNLESS, and most people have, signed a contract at the beginning of their relationship with the IRS,

Btw I hope you are aware that taxes are a form of theft, right?

I am aware that if you don't pay taxes, the government has the right to take your salary, and your house. They can remove you from your (former) house using law officers with guns.

You can argue about whether this is theft or not. But fighting with the government is simply stupid.

I happen to agree with the government. I want them to collect taxes from you.
Palandre

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:09 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I happen to agree with the government. I want them to collect taxes from you.

looks like you work for that criminal organisation.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:40 am
@Palandre,
I don't work directly for the government. I work for an evil multinational corporation.

I believe in the government. I support the government. I benefit greatly from having a government. I am happy to pay taxes and I get more than enough in return.
Palandre

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:24 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I believe in the government. I support the government. I benefit greatly from having a government. I am happy to pay taxes and I get more than enough in return.

you support a criminal organisation.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:51 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

you support a criminal organisation.

That is an odd definition of the word "criminal"... but OK.

I will accept that. In fact it makes me feel a bit badass.

vikorr

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 03:01 pm
@maxdancona,
I notice that Palandre doesn't deny using the services or products (eg roads) of this 'criminal organisation' he continually complains about.

He is also by default in favour of:
- corporations arming themselves
- wiping out fisheries
- mines spilling their tailings into river systems and killing those rivers
- having no health inspections for resteraunts or food producers
- having drugs flood the market with adverse side affects
- allowing white collar criminals to operate openly
- construction with no thought for the environment
- no building codes, leading to many more buildings for the poor catching fire etc
- poorly funded fire brigades (if they exist at all)
- removing workplace health and safety considerations (more deaths, more poor health)
- no law & order - police or courts (the only other option would be security guards with a vested interest to obey and favour their corporations...or the wild west)
- etc

Basically the only way he can maintain his delusions is to live in a place made safe enough by governments, to enable him to dream up these delusions. The rest is selective and hypocritical application of seeing just what he wants to see.
0 Replies