joefromchicago

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:35 am
Ticomaya: I think your "yo mama" joke site was much better than the one I found. Some of those were pretty good. I tip my hat to you.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:54 am
I'm not complaining. It just seems to me that Hillary is on dangerous territory when she starts making jokes about ones physical appearence. face it, there is a reason Bubba was "wonking" the intern. Hillary is really one "fugly" looking women and a gigantic girth which we have addressed.

What needs to be understood is that the girl is REALLY UGLY too. How Ugly...

- her nickname is hairy pooter

- she uses a line of makeup called "Why Bother"

- she went to the bathroom and scared the sh!t out of the toilet.

- that when she went to rob a bank she didnt have to wear a mask, she just walked up and said "Put the money in the bag"

- she shaves her pits with a lawn mower
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:00 am
    Hillary is so ugly when she tried to take a bath the water jumped out! Hillary is so ugly when she joined an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals." Hillary is so ugly she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning. Hillary is so ugly they push her face into dough to make monster cookies. Hillary is so ugly they filmed "Gorillas in the Mist" in her shower. Hillary is so ugly the government moved Halloween to her birthday. Hillary is so ugly people go as her for Halloween. Hillary is so ugly for Halloween she trick or treats on the phone! Hillary is so ugly when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillance cameras. Hillary is so ugly her mom had to be blindfolded to breast feed her. Hillary is so ugly her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her. Hillary is so ugly even Rice Krispies won't talk to her! Hillary is so ugly that when she sits in the sand on the beach, cats try to bury her. Hillary is so ugly that Bubba took her to work with him so that he didn't have to kiss her goodbye. Hillary is so ugly she made an onion cry.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:37 am
woiyo wrote:
What needs to be understood is that the girl is REALLY UGLY too.

To which girl are you referring?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:43 am
Yea...Hillary cetainly get around her new adopted Town.

On the Listening Tour, Hillary was pleased and proud that the local sandwich shop in a town had named a sandwich after her. She was somewhat less pleased after she found out what was in it. "Mostly baloney," said the proprietor.
0 Replies